Trivia Dreaming of Drowning

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

Did you wake up to dreams about drowning? Here’s what it means

▪️You are feeling overwhelmed​

Having dreams about drowning means you are feeling overwhelmed with responsibilities and stress in waking life.

▪️You are losing control​

The negative emotions you feel in your waking life have high chances of making their presence felt in your unconscious state of dreams.

You feel hopeless​

Are you going through a hard phase of your life? Are you met with innumerable problems with each passing day in your waking life?

▪️You are losing yourself​

We often lose ourselves in processes that ask us to adapt but also require us to be the same.

▪️It is a symbol of rebirth​

Before you opened your eyes to see the world, you were in your mother’s womb… floating in water waiting for your birth.

▪️It is a warning of an emotional test​

Most of our dreams are hidden messages and warnings from our subconscious mind and the higher self. Dreams about drowning are warnings that you are soon going to face an emotional test.

▪️Your emotions are burdening you​

Dreaming about drowning also represents your mental state of being burdened by emotions.You are going through so much in your head that you are not able to take it any longer. Your mind is always bombarded with thoughts of all kinds.

▪️You are struggling to survive​

This meaning relates to your dream if you were struggling to survive while drowning. The dream means that you are feeling the same emotions and hardship in real life but due to different complications.

excerpt from ThePleasantDreams

'Cause every time I breathe I take you in
And my heart beats again
Baby I can't help it
You keep me drowning in your love
And every time I try to rise above
I'm swept away by love
Baby I can't help it
You keep drowning in your love

:) 😊