What's new

Closed DONT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depende.. xD
enlighten me boss..

kc some students who cant afford here in negros have tricks and they use it sa mga research nila,and this trick are very much helpfull to them boss.so if somebody who knows these tricks at magpasikat they will post it and telco com.will know it.so they will do something about it.

enlighten me boss..

kc some students who cant afford here in negros have tricks and they use it sa mga research nila,and this trick are very much helpfull to them boss.so if somebody who knows these tricks at magpasikat they will post it and telco com.will know it.so they will do something about it.

You can use MGC .. Instead of Bypass And Bug Promos.. With 0 Balance

Don't worry po nag wowork po tito ko kay globibo tower :) sabi nya wala naman daw silang pake. So hindi po nila pinapansin yan or never nila na fix nag maintenance lang po talaga :)

enlighten me boss..

San ka sa negros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back