What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

MakopangLangit

Enthusiast
Reaction
Introduce yourself daw. So here I go.
  • - Dakilang taong bahay. (Both by circumstance and by choice. Self-admitted, I don't see the point of anybody else judging me for this... I live me, you live you.)
  • -NBSB. (Pero nung pumasa yung RH Bill circa 2012, me and a friend bought ******s apiece to celebrate.)
  • -Weighing the pros and cons of getting a disability card... (I qualify. But. I'm holding out on some semblance of normality. Plus afraid of affecting job prospects in the future? )
  • I'm pretty much ignorant (I consider myself to be anyway) when it comes to current local politics. I pretty much gave up / ran away / hid from it. Mental fatigue. International news is the same but I'm fine watching everything and everywhere else crash and burn from afar.
  • Self-hailed polyglot, music, book, movie, asian drama and anime enthusiast. (What sort of accomplishment do you expect from a shut-in anyways?)
  • I am weary of people... so don't take it personal if I accuse you of scam when you try to offer me anything. Better yet, why don't you not, donut? :)
  • I honestly miss the days when I was a learned individual.
  • You didn't ask me for all this did you now? Well you got it anyway.
  • I'm not hellbound. I need to believe it exists in the first place. Occult things I find more plausible but not necessarily real : Past-lifes and Reincarnation, Astrology, Pantheism, Science and Death.
I feel like if anything else is relevant I'll just edit this postpartum/posthumous/post-humanity.
I'm here because I had too much time in reddit and happened upon a VPN comment on a thread. Pero seryoso nakakawindang parin. Kung may mabait dyan patulong 'kay.
Mabait ako kasi nagbasa muna ko ng info sa sticky thread. And look. Nagtiyaga ako sa iisang smiley. Emojis are life. Gifs are lifer. (Oo. Ako nagbuhat ng sarili kong bangko... can I just be this extra please?)

TL;DR Hello from the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.