What's new

Divorce Law and Same S3x Marriage. Yan nalang ba ang kulang para maging ganap na west culture tayong mga Filipino?

Di tamang verse yon
I never mentioned any specific verse naman. So pd paki specify ung sinasabi mong maling verse??

And im just contradicting ung sinSabi mo na its biblical…

Though biblical man or not eh i still dont see why its relevant sa batas ng tao

June 18, 2007 In Bible, Blog, Faith, God
THE REVELATION OF THE GREAT MYSTERY OF HUSBAND AND WIFE
5 MIN READ

A Christian is defined in the Bible as a disciple or follower of Christ.

(John 12:26) “If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour”

Further, a true disciple is someone who continues in Christ’s words.

(John 8:31) “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed…”

Watched or alone, a true disciple continues to follow the ‘word’.

(Philippians 2:12) “Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”

A Christian couple is admonished by God to live under God’s law ‘until death do them part’.

(Romans 7:2) “For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.”

The preceding verse is a very equitable and sensible law coming from a wise Lawmaker that knows the caprices of man’s flesh. Whosoever will say that He is imaginary, is indecent, vulgarly ****, and deprived of normal and common sense. Whosoever will say that God is imaginary because somebody did not obey His sensible laws is senseless, numb, and void of reasons.

A Christian couple is commanded to keep marriage undefiled.

(Hebrews 13:4) “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled; for God will judge the immoral and adulterous.” RSV

True Christians do not intentionally divorce their partner.

(1 Corinthians 7:10-11) “And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.”

(Matthew 19:9) “And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife,exceptitbe for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.”

(Matthew 5:32) “But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.”

June 18, 2007 In Bible, Blog, Faith, God
THE REVELATION OF THE GREAT MYSTERY OF HUSBAND AND WIFE
5 MIN READ

A Christian is defined in the Bible as a disciple or follower of Christ.

(John 12:26) “If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour”

Further, a true disciple is someone who continues in Christ’s words.

(John 8:31) “Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed…”

Watched or alone, a true disciple continues to follow the ‘word’.

(Philippians 2:12) “Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”

A Christian couple is admonished by God to live under God’s law ‘until death do them part’.

(Romans 7:2) “For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.”

The preceding verse is a very equitable and sensible law coming from a wise Lawmaker that knows the caprices of man’s flesh. Whosoever will say that He is imaginary, is indecent, vulgarly ****, and deprived of normal and common sense. Whosoever will say that God is imaginary because somebody did not obey His sensible laws is senseless, numb, and void of reasons.

A Christian couple is commanded to keep marriage undefiled.

(Hebrews 13:4) “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled; for God will judge the immoral and adulterous.” RSV

True Christians do not intentionally divorce their partner.

(1 Corinthians 7:10-11) “And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.”

(Matthew 19:9) “And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife,exceptitbe for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.”

(Matthew 5:32) “But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.”
Malapit ka na eh…. Just a verse below of the one u quoted ….. matthew 5:31…. Can u tell me wat it says??

Pero if u read ung replies ko dito sa thread eh o asked about that verse na binanggit mo…

Anyway… so wats up sa ãdül† section lately??

Do u have any specific reasons for ur views?
Devorce Para sa mga Mag Asawa na naglolokohan at di na magawang mahalin isa't isa, devorce solution.
SAme Sëx Merraige : Kasalaulaan yan. Kasal ay tanging para sa taong hindi lang nagmamahalan kundi para sa Dalawang uri ng Tao lamang, Babae at Lalake. Tibo at Bakla.

Last edited:
Devorce Para sa mga Mag Asawa na naglolokohan at di na magawang mahalin isa't isa, devorce solution.
SAme *** Merraige : Kasalaulaan yan. Kasal ay tanging para sa taong hindi lang nagmamahalan kundi para sa Dalawang uri ng Tao lamang, Babae at Lalake. Tibo at Bakla.
Agree ako sa reasons mo for divorce.

Sa same *** marriage eh i have to ask wat basehan mo to say that… if its because of the bible then u i hope u know what my next question will be

Back