What's new

Divorce Law and Same S3x Marriage. Yan nalang ba ang kulang para maging ganap na west culture tayong mga Filipino?

1633536203726.png

Yes, it is absolute, but you have to understand that GOD doesn't interfere with our choices. If people choose not to obey Him, it's within His will to do what He seems fit for that. It doesn't mean that the consequence didn't come right away it doesn't mean that there's no consequence. If a man chooses not to obey the absolute law of GOD, the consequence will be inevitable. And it doesn't mean na di pa dumating yung consequence it means God's law is not absolute. Again like I said, man doesn't have the power to choose for the consequence and when it will come. BUT THAT DOESN'T discredit the absolute law of GOD.

The consequence I am referring to is the consequence that of not following God's law. Which I believe has the most powerful effect than the consequence that man's law will give

1633536835161.png

For someone who doesn't even believe in God, you won't understand how that works. Yes, we indeed have different ways of worship, but that doesn't change the fact that we only worship the same God. Again you won't be able to understand because you don't believe in one. I wouldn't need to expound on this one. But to make it simple, just as everyone believes that the concept of life is precious, it is with the same language for those who believe that we worship the same GOD in whatever language or concept we view him from.

1633537162376.png

God doesn't interfere with people's choices. If the people choose not to follow the laws written in the Bible, God would not interfere with that. However, there will be consequences as man won't follow his laws. I believe every religion would agree with that. As to what are the consequences is not for me to tell since it would be in vain to expound it to someone who doesn't believe in it in the first place.

1633537509080.png

Don't try to manipulate my words to change the way how God's love works. You don't even believe His existence yet you are trying to explain how He demonstrates His love. When I said God will accept those who follow Him, that means if one who considers himself LGBTQ+ decides to follow GOD, GOD will accept him. GOD WILL NOT HOWEVER FORCE HIMSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES, but that doesn't He doesn't love that person anymore. One of the reasons He places us here on earth is to show that we love HIM even though we can't see Him. His love is unconditionally true, but remember that justice is also existing. Love cannot rob justice, or in other words, MERCY cannot rob justice. That's why He provided us with laws to guide us to be able to go back to Him. When a man sin, that doesn't mean He is not loved by God anymore, or He can't be accepted by Him anymore. Instead, because of His love, he provided the law for man to be guided to come back to His presence and enjoy the fullness of His love. If you choose not to follow God, it is not GOD who walked away, IT IS YOU WHO WALKED AWAY IT IS YOU WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BE ACCEPTED when you know yourself that if you would just follow Him, He will accept you either LGBTQ+ or not.

1633538311867.png
Because unlike you who don't believe in a God and the consequence that comes after not following Him, We believers believe that when a nation began to move away from God, the greater consequence will come not only for those who don't believe but for everyone. That's why we continue to advocate. The Bible itself says that if a man knows and would not warn His neighbor, the one who knows will be accountable for what will happen to his neighbor. It would only be a natural reaction for us to continue to advocate against anything that would defy God's laws and truths. It is not a way to discriminate but a way to act upon what we know and believe. But you forgot to mention that MOST LIKELY OUR EFFORTS WILL BE MORE FOCUSED ON PROTECTING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. Again your just focusing on some words I used and not the whole idea.

1633538795608.png
I think you misunderstood something, I said we cannot comprehend now what He can-which means we may not be able to understand now what he can understand. It doesn't mean one is incomprehensible one doesn't exist. Then to believe that there are more than billions of galaxies out there is presumptuous. Were you able to count the number of galaxies, planets, and solar systems? Even science wasn't able to do so. Thus to conclude that something that we cannot comprehend doesn't exist is wrong and illogical itself.

You know we can go on and on on this conversation. But since we are both going in a different direction, we will not come to a common answer. I want to conclude that as someone who believed in God, not saying that I am perfect or flawless, I would always stand against same-*** marriage. I don't mean that I hate LGBTQ+ people, but the practice itself is unacceptable to GOD. I have friends who consider themselves part of the LGBTQ+ community. I am trying my best not to discriminate against them in any way. I am not denying them a way how to show their love. We may not be able to fully understand things, like why they have same-*** attraction. But since I believe that this is not the only life we would live, not being married in this life is not the last chance we may have. I believe that God has something great prepared for every one of us. That's why He wanted us to trust Him and His plan for us. The same thing goes for those heterosexual people who couldn't get married in this life, with no fault of their own. Everyone has the chance as God prepared it for us. I don't tolerate sin; when they sin, I encourage them to repent just as I would to my heterosexual friends. I believe that God's love is unconditional. He accepts everyone who chooses to follow Him. But that doesn't mean those who won't follow Him is unacceptable to Him. How can He take someone inside when they don't choose to come inside? The choice is always within us. If we decide to follow God, He will accept us, but if we won't just like a goodly father to his child, He would always be waiting for His wayward child to come back to Him and accept him again.

Attachments

Same seks talaga ayaw kahit anong angulo mo tignan talaga weird magspadahan kayo tpos sa babae namn magkikiskisan haha
Talagang ang tapang mo sabihin yan nu? Dun mo kaya yan sbihin sa fb ng tignan natin kng hnd ka langawin at ibbash ng mga tao. Ulol! Utak talangka!!🖕🏻

Same seks talaga ayaw kahit anong angulo mo tignan talaga weird magspadahan kayo tpos sa babae namn magkikiskisan haha
Well only in the philipines coz lahat ng pinoy as what I know, utak talangka compare sa utak nyo sa ibang bansa! Kung hinde kayo mahilig manlait at mapagmataas, ang yayabang nyo pa! And u know whats the funniest part? Mas masahol kapa! B0B0H kana kupal kapa!! Kaya PUTANG INA MO!!!!!🖕🏻

Well only in the philipines coz lahat ng pinoy as what I know, utak talangka compare sa utak nyo sa ibang bansa! Kung hinde kayo mahilig manlait at mapagmataas, ang yayabang nyo pa! And u know whats the funniest part? Mas masahol kapa! B0B0H kana kupal kapa!! Kaya PUTANG INA MO!!!!!🖕🏻
nahurt ka ba?wala ako intensyon makasakit pero kasi pra sakin lang nmn parang weird hindi tugma

p
Talagang ang tapang mo sabihin yan nu? Dun mo kaya yan sbihin sa fb ng tignan natin kng hnd ka langawin at ibbash ng mga tao. Ulol! Utak talangka!!🖕🏻
bakit? talangka??opinyon ko yan at isa pa para sakin weird nmn tlaga wala akong hate sa kahit anong gender ang sakin lang makakabuo kaba ng pamilya sa same *** marriage nayan ikaw kung babae ka makakabuo ka ba ng anak kung babae din partner mo wala naman akong paki kung magkarelasyon kayo ng same gender pag kinasal kayo malamang magaampon kayo ng bata kawawa ang bata malamang bully aabutin dahil sa parents nila parehong gender at isa pa marami rami na ang aids pano pa kaya pagnaghiwalay ang m2m nayan magpapartner ulit ng bago..??wala naman akong hate opinyon ko lang naman yan at isa pa kung naniniwala ka sa bibliya sa pagkakaalam ko kasalanan yan..

nahurt ka ba?wala ako intensyon makasakit pero kasi pra sakin lang nmn parang weird hindi tugma
Hinde ako nahurt pero ang babaw mo kasi. Yun lang yun. Try mo mag comment ng gnyan sa fb tignan natin kung hnde ka langawin. Next time think first before you click! 😂 ulol!

p

bakit? talangka??opinyon ko yan at isa pa para sakin weird nmn tlaga wala akong hate sa kahit anong gender ang sakin lang makakabuo kaba ng pamilya sa same *** marriage nayan ikaw kung babae ka makakabuo ka ba ng anak kung babae din partner mo wala naman akong paki kung magkarelasyon kayo ng same gender pag kinasal kayo malamang magaampon kayo ng bata kawawa ang bata malamang bully aabutin dahil sa parents nila parehong gender at isa pa marami rami na ang aids pano pa kaya pagnaghiwalay ang m2m nayan magpapartner ulit ng bago..??wala naman akong hate opinyon ko lang naman yan at isa pa kung naniniwala ka sa bibliya sa pagkakaalam ko kasalanan yan..
Ask mo muna if lahat ng tao gustong magkaanak.. basta ang akin try mo ganyan magcomment sa mga forum ng lgbt tignan natin kng hnde ka lalangawin. Good luck sayo!

Yes, it is absolute, but you have to understand that GOD doesn't interfere with our choices. If people choose not to obey Him, it's within His will to do what He seems fit for that. It doesn't mean that the consequence didn't come right away it doesn't mean that there's no consequence. If a man chooses not to obey the absolute law of GOD, the consequence will be inevitable. And it doesn't mean na di pa dumating yung consequence it means God's law is not absolute. Again like I said, man doesn't have the power to choose for the consequence and when it will come. BUT THAT DOESN'T discredit the absolute law of GOD.

The consequence I am referring to is the consequence that of not following God's law. Which I believe has the most powerful effect than the consequence that man's law will give
That “inevitable consequence” is not recognized in our constitution though, right?

You believe that god’s law is absolute so do you think we should keep the punishments that god laid down in the bible?? Im not talking about the inevitable consequence that u keep bringing up. Im talking about specific laws that were written sa bible like capital punishment etc for certain “sins”

If youre willing to allow that, should we also accept the laws given in other religious texts say like the koran?? After all same god lang nman kamo sila db?

For someone who doesn't even believe in God, you won't understand how that works. Yes, we indeed have different ways of worship, but that doesn't change the fact that we only worship the same God. Again you won't be able to understand because you don't believe in one. I wouldn't need to expound on this one. But to make it simple, just as everyone believes that the concept of life is precious, it is with the same language for those who believe that we worship the same GOD in whatever language or concept we view him from.
Nag pilgrimage ka na ba sa mecca?? Do u go to a mosque and kiss the floor and pray?
Do you call ur god allah??do u believe that mohammed is ur prophert?? I bet u havent done any of that.

What religious group do u affiliate with?? Do they share the same view as you??

And ung ibang religion, pareho ba sila ng paniniwala mo??

Maybe yan paniniwala mo personally, pero thats a long way pa para masabi mo na iisang diyos lang ang sinasamba nyong lahat across multiple religions.

God doesn't interfere with people's choices. If the people choose not to follow the laws written in the Bible, God would not interfere with that. However, there will be consequences as man won't follow his laws. I believe every religion would agree with that. As to what are the consequences is not for me to tell since it would be in vain to expound it to someone who doesn't believe in it in the first place.
Consequences consequences consequences…..

Okay fine. Lets say im willing to accept that inevitable consequence. Lets say i dont want the salvation and teachings ur offering. Lets say i made that choice. Are u still gonna interfere with my choice? A choice that im free to have and sabi nyo is “god given”… u said so urself that god does not interfere if one chooses not to follow his laws… are u gonna go againts god and interfere pa din??

Don't try to manipulate my words to change the way how God's love works. You don't even believe His existence yet you are trying to explain how He demonstrates His love. When I said God will accept those who follow Him, that means if one who considers himself LGBTQ+ decides to follow GOD, GOD will accept him. GOD WILL NOT HOWEVER FORCE HIMSELF TO OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES, but that doesn't He doesn't love that person anymore. One of the reasons He places us here on earth is to show that we love HIM even though we can't see Him. His love is unconditionally true, but remember that justice is also existing. Love cannot rob justice, or in other words, MERCY cannot rob justice. That's why He provided us with laws to guide us to be able to go back to Him. When a man sin, that doesn't mean He is not loved by God anymore, or He can't be accepted by Him anymore. Instead, because of His love, he provided the law for man to be guided to come back to His presence and enjoy the fullness of His love. If you choose not to follow God, it is not GOD who walked away, IT IS YOU WHO WALKED AWAY IT IS YOU WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BE ACCEPTED when you know yourself that if you would just follow Him, He will accept you either LGBTQ+ or not.
Lets set some real world examples.

A muslim suicide bomber who killed dozens of people in the name of his faith.

A ****phile who raped dozens of children but is now a devout buddhist.

A catholic priest who engaged in child abuse.

A thief who s†éáls from the reach but gives it to the poor and his church.

A gay christian couple who have been in an intimate relationship for a year.

Perhaps u can say that ur god loves all of them unconditionally. Pero sino sino sa mga yan ang iaccept ni god?

Because unlike you who don't believe in a God and the consequence that comes after not following Him, We believers believe that when a nation began to move away from God, the greater consequence will come not only for those who don't believe but for everyone. That's why we continue to advocate. The Bible itself says that if a man knows and would not warn His neighbor, the one who knows will be accountable for what will happen to his neighbor. It would only be a natural reaction for us to continue to advocate against anything that would defy God's laws and truths. It is not a way to discriminate but a way to act upon what we know and believe. But you forgot to mention that MOST LIKELY OUR EFFORTS WILL BE MORE FOCUSED ON PROTECTING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. Again your just focusing on some words I used and not the whole idea.
Well thats too bad for guys like you then, right?? Is that ur god’s justice?? Na no matter how much you worship him and follow his laws eh accountable ka pa din sa mga tao na di nasunod kay god… or will god save you from that “inevitable consequence” because you got the word out??

Pero kung safe ka na nmn kasi you warned your neighbor na then demand more than what you are tasked to do?

I think you misunderstood something, I said we cannot comprehend now what He can-which means we may not be able to understand now what he can understand. It doesn't mean one is incomprehensible one doesn't exist. Then to believe that there are more than billions of galaxies out there is presumptuous. Were you able to count the number of galaxies, planets, and solar systems? Even science wasn't able to do so. Thus to conclude that something that we cannot comprehend doesn't exist is wrong and illogical itself.
I said that nature, our universe etc is our perception and observation of reality and existence. We dont say that aliens are real, or unicorns and fairies… some believe that they are though belief does not equivocate to reality. If i say unicorns are real but we cant comprehend them, am i warranted to say that they are absolutely real? Sa opposite side eh, Am i illogical to say then that unicorns are not real? No, its not logical at all because im basing the assumption of unreal unicorns on the lack of evidence and valid arguments for its existence.

Kasi if we follow ur logic na thought things are incomprehensible or beyond what we know as real then we can accept everything else as real and existing and just offer the “incomprehensible” as an explanation. And sguro nman u urself does not believe in all those things.

You know we can go on and on on this conversation. But since we are both going in a different direction, we will not come to a common answer. I want to conclude that as someone who believed in God, not saying that I am perfect or flawless, I would always stand against same-* marriage. I don't mean that I hate LGBTQ+ people, but the practice itself is unacceptable to GOD. I have friends who consider themselves part of the LGBTQ+ community. I am trying my best not to discriminate against them in any way. I am not denying them a way how to show their love. We may not be able to fully understand things, like why they have same-* attraction. But since I believe that this is not the only life we would live, not being married in this life is not the last chance we may have. I believe that God has something great prepared for every one of us. That's why He wanted us to trust Him and His plan for us. The same thing goes for those heterosexual people who couldn't get married in this life, with no fault of their own. Everyone has the chance as God prepared it for us. I don't tolerate sin; when they sin, I encourage them to repent just as I would to my heterosexual friends. I believe that God's love is unconditional. He accepts everyone who chooses to follow Him. But that doesn't mean those who won't follow Him is unacceptable to Him. How can He take someone inside when they don't choose to come inside? The choice is always within us. If we decide to follow God, He will accept us, but if we won't just like a goodly father to his child, He would always be waiting for His wayward child to come back to Him and accept him again.
Yes. Agree to disagree. I have a gay friends as well. And i dont discriminate them based on that. One of them even recently moved to new york from dubai and got married there. Im very proud and happy for them.

Nasagot ko na namn ung iba dito sa mga sinabi mo. Ill just end this too about what u said about a father to his child. I have 2 daughters and a son. And if they turned out to be gay later on i will accept and still love them the same way i love them now. Maybe even more pa kasi i know how society can be harsh sa mga gay people if they do turn out that way.

Thanks for the convo paps! 👍🏻😊

sa same s3x marriage no talaga yan kasi magsasawa talaga yan hahahahah alam nyo tinutukoy ko kaya yung mga LGBTQ Magtegel kayo dami na prob ng bansa nakuha nyo pang dagdagan hahahaha

divorce
its ok, hindi na dapat pilitin ang dalawang tao sa pagsasamang hindi na healthy at hindi na nila kapwa gusto ang isat isa.

same *** marriage
nope. though i lost my faith and religion for the past years in this issue my position on LGBT and in this particular issue never changed.
it always big NO.

its not productive marriage it cannot bring new life which is very important for thriving society and for the continuation of human species.

divorce
its ok, hindi na dapat pilitin ang dalawang tao sa pagsasamang hindi na healthy at hindi na nila kapwa gusto ang isat isa.

same *** marriage
nope. though i lost my faith and religion for the past years in this issue my position on LGBT and in this particular issue never changed.
it always big NO.

its not productive marriage it cannot bring new life which is very important for thriving society and for the continuation of human species.
Ohw paps! Long time ah… oks ka na ba now??

Anyway, sa topic at hand…

Agree ako with u sa divorce.

Sa second one, i dont. And its because i dont view na ang purpose ng marriage is to procreate lang. its just a benefit of marriage. I recognize ung role ng procreation sa pag thrive ng species but its not the most important aspect ng marriage. Madaming heterosexual couples na unable to produce an offspring but we still recognize their marriage the same way we recognize the marriage of those who can.

di na kelangan ng debate yan. ang itanong mo lang sa sarili mo kung makakabuti ba yan sa ating sarili, sa ating pamilya dahil yun naman ang mahalaga sa dalawang yan. di na kelangan maging 2021 o kung napag iiwanan na tayo, ang importante may sariling identity tayo bilang Pilipino. laganap na sa amerika ang diborsyo at same *** marriage, marami na ring wasak na mga pamilya doon at ayoko maging tulad tayo sa kanila porke idolo pa rin natin ang amerika. tanggap ko na may bakla o lesbian sa pamilya ko, marami rin akong kaibigan sa kanila pero mas uunahin ko ang pamilya ko kesa sa pansariling kagustuhan ko. Divorce o same-*** marriage parehong panandalian lang na solusyun at di ko ipagpapalit ang mga ngiti nina lolo at lola sa dalawang yan.

Yes to divorce. Masyado nang outdated ang views natin. 2021 na pero ang karamihan satin stuck parin sa 1950s. Even the most religious country, may divorce.

As for same s*x marriage, yes din. Marriage, in general, has been a practice way before religions even came to play. So for them to monopolize it for hundreds and hundreds of years, 'di ata tama yun. Plus, ang concept ng marriage (as we know it), aminin na natin, product rin ng nakaraan. So, para ma-usher narin natin 'to sa kasalukuyan, kailangan narin nating maging inclusive. Hindi naman mawawala ang credibility ng marriage ng isang straight couple dahil lang na-approve na ang same s*x marriage.

Bottom line, pinapatupad ito para mag-karoon ng choice ang mga tao. Dahil hindi lahat ay nage-exercise ng teachings ng isang religion. Surprise! Hindi ito busal para sa mga relihiyosong tao. Pinapatupad 'to para mabawasan ang marginalized groups, at bigyan lahat, LAHAT, ng choice by the law.

Last edited:
di na kelangan ng debate yan. ang itanong mo lang sa sarili mo kung makakabuti ba yan sa ating sarili, sa ating pamilya dahil yun naman ang mahalaga sa dalawang yan. di na kelangan maging 2021 o kung napag iiwanan na tayo, ang importante may sariling identity tayo bilang Pilipino. laganap na sa amerika ang diborsyo at same * marriage, marami na ring wasak na mga pamilya doon at ayoko maging tulad tayo sa kanila porke idolo pa rin natin ang amerika. tanggap ko na may bakla o lesbian sa pamilya ko, marami rin akong kaibigan sa kanila pero mas uunahin ko ang pamilya ko kesa sa pansariling kagustuhan ko. Divorce o same-* marriage parehong panandalian lang na solusyun at di ko ipagpapalit ang mga ngiti nina lolo at lola sa dalawang yan.
Wat do u think is the identity ng mga Pilipino na tingin mo mababago if mag divorce at same *** marriage na??

Marami na ding wasak na pamilyang pilipino…legally married pa rin pero still broken family pa din…

And what about dun sa mga bansang may divorce like US… ung identity ba nila as a country eh ung divorce rate nila?? Ung dami ng broken families nila??

And i just wanna clarify ha. Sabi mo sa umpisa eh mahalagang itanong sa sarili kung makakabuti sa sarili natin…. Tapos u ended with na di mo uunahin ang pangsariling kagustuhan mo… pakilinaw…

Divorce wala naman problema , same 6 marriage naman rampant na feminism satin madaming kabataan nabibrainwash ng media , di ako againts sa LGBTQ+ community its their choice kung gusto talaga nila babae sa babae and lalaki sa lalaki wala tayo magagawa jan ang kaso lang the way nila e justify gusto nila ay sinisiraan tayong mga Straight na lalaki

Napaka unfair lang Kasabihan ng mga lalaki "Behind Every Sucessful Man is a Woman"
pero sa kanila "Behind every Sucessful Woman is Herself" mga lalaki hindi makasarili binibigay natin lahat para sa pamilya, And kung sabihin nila na mas abusive mga lalaki tingin ko kahit ano pa kasarian mo kung masama kang tao masama ka talaga.

bat kaya tingin ng pinoy sa kasal e puro lang kantut*n? katawa lang yung nagsipost nung ispadahan daw... na parang lifetime sa duration nilang kasal e kantut*n lang... 🤣

ps: straight here...

kung as a christian sa pagkakasabi mo dapat hindi nag hihiwalay ang mag asawa utos ng Dios un ngayon kung papayag lahat na maghiwalay ang mag asawa kawawa ang babae kasi may maiiwan na anak un unless suportado pa din ng tatay

Back