What's new

DITO Dito + OP8T NO VoLTE indicator

kairi033

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello,

pa help po, OP8T user, activated sng volte and vowifi using logkit apk and toggle on din sa network settings ng phone pero walang lumalabas na volte indicator sa notification bar.

ano po kaya problem. thank you.

thank you sir sa reply, na solved ko na po working na VOLTE OP8T with call and text and data...VOLTE icon now appear on the notification bar by following this method para sa mag hahanap ng sagot, pwede rin sa ibang model ng oneplus na nasa android 11 since iisa lang naman implementation

medyo maraming steps pero sundin lang at gagana rin ang VOLTE

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

i would suggest to first install the oneplus logkit apk as instructed in the link and then enable the volte and wifi switch but don't reboot and see if under network settings in your phones main menu settings the volte vowifi toggle is already available if so toggle on and then reboot and see if volte icon in the notification bar appears if not, check the apn settings of your dito sim card and see if these apn already exist;

internet.dito.com
MMS
XCAP

if not check this YøùTùbé video on how to add apn
https://phc.onl/#forbidden#/hfj_EzLCijA

if volte is still not appearing then follow the instruction for the PC side on the first link I posted.

side note: after adding apn check first if you can make a call and/or text first before proceeding to the PC side of the instruction.

(sometimes the volte icon is just disabled under display settings)

additiona info;

for at least OP6T - tested by me just now, please follow this instruction
ang pinagka-iba nila sa orignal post is hindi commercial DT VoLTE ang in-enable ko kundi india-volte-vodafone at pwede rin daw telefonika UK and for OP6t dinis-able ko yung commercial Volte DS. kasi kug hindi nakadis-able yung default (which is Commercial VOLTE DS- hindi gagana)

my point is pa try na lang din for op5t kung sakaling hindi working yung orignal post.

Hello! This is my guide to enable or activate VoLTE/VoWIFI on Oneplus 6T OxygenOS 11 Beta

Before I install OSS 11 Beta, my VoLTE is working fine and I used this method to enable it but after I upgrade it to OSS 11 beta, The VoLTE is not working anymore so after much research I found the solution.

Tools to be needed:

ADB
Oneplus Drivers
Qualcom Drivers
QSPT Software

1st - Connect your phone and run adb on administrator mode and type this command:

adb devices - make sure that your device is working on adb

adb reboot ftm - this will reboot your phone into diagnostic mode and you can see Chinese characters there

adb shell

then type this command

setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb then enter

after that, don't close the command prompt

2nd - open device manager and make sure on the com port tab, you can see the Qualcomm HS something like that.

if you can see that the driver is installed, next is

3rd - open PDC as administrator

4th -Select your device on the drop-down menu then if you see your device select it and right-click on "Oversea-Commercial_DS" and deactivate Sub0 and Sub1
Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove -- DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, JUST DE-ACTIVATE IT - your settings stick after a reboot, so no longer need to remove the profile (at least on my device my profiles stick, also makes it easier to go back to default)

5th - Close the app and reopen it

6th - Select India-VoLTE-Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercial, right-click and SetSelectedConfig for both Sub0 and Sub1

7th - Click on the profile you selected (India) again and click on Activate
Yes, select UK/India even if you are located in another region (see above for confirmed locations + carriers)

8th -Close the PDC and go back to cmd/adb then type
adb reboot

and Boom! VoLTE is Working

I combined the tutorial on this forum You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and my own research.

additiona info;

ang pinagka-iba nila sa orignal post is hindi commercial DT VoLTE ang in-enable ko kundi india-volte-vodafone at pwede rin daw telefonika UK and for OP6t dinis-able ko yung commercial Volte DS. kasi kug hindi nakadis-able yung default (which is Commercial VOLTE DS- hindi gagana)

my point is pa try na lang din for op5t kung sakaling hindi working yung orignal post.

Hello! This is my guide to enable or activate VoLTE/VoWIFI on Oneplus 6T OxygenOS 11 Beta

Before I install OSS 11 Beta, my VoLTE is working fine and I used this method to enable it but after I upgrade it to OSS 11 beta, The VoLTE is not working anymore so after much research I found the solution.

Tools to be needed:

ADB
Oneplus Drivers
Qualcom Drivers
QSPT Software

1st - Connect your phone and run adb on administrator mode and type this command:

adb reboot ftm - this will reboot your phone into diagnostic mode and you can see Chinese characters there

adb shell

then type this command

2nd - open device manager and make sure on the com port tab, you can see the Qualcomm HS something like that.

4th -Select your device on the drop-down menu then if you see your device select it and right-click on "Oversea-Commercial_DS" and deactivate Sub0 and Sub1
Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove -- DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, JUST DE-ACTIVATE IT - your settings stick after a reboot, so no longer need to remove the profile (at least on my device my profiles stick, also makes it easier to go back to default)

6th - Select India-VoLTE-Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercial, right-click and SetSelectedConfig for both Sub0 and Sub1

Yes, select UK/India even if you are located in another region (see above for confirmed locations + carriers)

adb reboot

I combined the tutorial on this forum You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and my own research.
Sir/Mam is it okay for you to do a video tutorial? Oneplus 6T user here. Thanks in advance!

additiona info;

Tools to be needed:

ADB
Oneplus Drivers
Qualcom Drivers
QSPT Software

adb shell

then type this command

adb reboot

tried but no India profile so I use UK but still no VoLTE on my OP6T, you still able to use it? need VoLTE for my DITO sim to work, btw am on OOS11.1.2.2. pls share your experience or help, thanks in advance