What's new

DISCUSSION: "The Case for Decentralized Private Networks over traditional VPNs"

RedVein

Honorary Poster
Reaction

"The case for Decentralized Private Networks over traditional VPNs"

Article Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Naka decentralized na blockhain na VPN??🤔🤔 Ano opinion nyo mga boss?​

Almost po boss pero di ako sure pagdating sa security pag totally ma implement nato
well, since a connection is a two way process, then you can't control what the other end is doing.
at the end of the day, you are still connecting to a node by somebody in some other parts of the world where you have no way of knowing what is happening behind the scenes for that node.

ganun parin siguro, kahit sa TOR sabi nila kahit isang node lang na my palaman compromised na privacy mo or na tiktik kana nang USGOV.
TOR program is required for you to be able to become a node, if you have bad intention need mo pa i-alter yung coding nun at meron naman agad detection diyan, di ka basta basta makakapasok sa network until you shake hands with a lot of nodes ranging from entry nodes to relay nodes up to the exit nodes, bad nodes are flagged and no connection will be routed through them

Last edited:
TOR program is required for you to be able to become a node, if you have bad intention need mo pa i-alter yung coding nun at meron naman agad detection diyan, di ka basta basta makakapasok sa network until you shake hands with a lot of nodes ranging from entry nodes to relay nodes up to the exit nodes, bad nodes are flagged and no connection will be channeled to them
im talking about government conspiracy level na pag compromise sa TOR, napanood ko lang sa isang YøùTùbér. kaya yung iba gumagamit nang proxy + VM + TOR.

im talking about government conspiracy level na pag compromise sa TOR, napanood ko lang sa isang YøùTùbér. kaya yung iba gumagamit nang proxy + VM + TOR.
pa share naman ng video, di ko pa kasi napanood, kaya as far as i know di pa rin ako naniniwala na kaya i-penetrate ng government ang TOR, yung kaya lang nila gawin is blocking, not spying

pa share naman ng video, di ko pa kasi napanood, kaya as far as i know di pa rin ako naniniwala na kaya i-penetrate ng government ang TOR, yung kaya lang nila gawin is blocking, not spying

di ko na malala kung saan ko napulot yun, pero parang interview yun nang isang sikat na häçker sa defcon conference. sinabi din ata doon na ginawa nang government yan dati ang TOR para sa military pero di na approved.

I think kaya yan nang government nila, pero hindi lang talaga nila sinasabi baka ma gawan nang para-an. Kahit nga na FBI lang na track nila yung may ari nang silk road. What else if NSA level na.

di ko na malala kung saan ko napulot yun, pero parang interview yun nang isang sikat na häçker sa defcon conference. sinabi din ata doon na ginawa nang government yan dati ang TOR para sa military pero di na approved.

I think kaya yan nang government nila, pero hindi lang talaga nila sinasabi baka ma gawan nang para-an. Kahit nga na FBI lang na track nila yung may ari nang silk road. What else if NSA level na.
gusto ko malaman yung methods of penetration nila kasi ang pinaka purpose ng TOR is against governments surveillance, yung oldest version ng TOR software ay designed na to work against governments at ngayon sabi ma-penetrate lang pala

gusto ko malaman yung methods of penetration nila kasi ang pinaka purpose ng TOR is against governments surveillance, yung oldest version ng TOR software ay designed na to work against governments at ngayon sabi ma-penetrate lang pala
On the other hand, TOR was essentially made by the US government for their own purposes back then. But they are forced to release it to public domain because how is it supposed to be anonymous if they are the only ones who had it. Therefore, we can know that the feds visited our site if there are traces of TOR traffic. Unless everyone has it, then there's no way of knowing for certain if it's the feds visiting or just some random guy.
more readings here:

On the other hand, TOR was essentially made by the US government for their own purposes back then. But they are forced to release it to public domain because how is it supposed to be anonymous if they are the only ones who had it. Therefore, we can know that the feds visited our site if there are traces of TOR traffic. Unless everyone has it, then there's no way of knowing for certain if it's the feds visiting or just some random guy.
more readings here:

then where is the penetration thing if governments visit those sites which are already designed to be visited regularly?

then where is the penetration thing if governments visit those sites which are already designed to be visited regularly?
IDK, well, TOR is essentially secure.
as the top post in that reddit thread I linked stated, "you can trust TOR because their military use it, warranting its security"
as for penetration, it can be done to pretty much anything with the right tools.

apply ka sa US department of defence or NSA para malaman mo po.

Meme Hacking GIF

IDK, well, TOR is essentially secure.
as the top post in that reddit thread I linked stated, "you can trust TOR because their military use it, warranting its security"
as for penetration, it can be done to pretty much anything with the right tools.

hindi kasi of best interest nang US DoD na ilathala yung nalalaman nila kasi ma compromise yung advantage nila sa pag surveillance sa mga tao lalo na sa mga high valued target.

yung sinasabi nya siguro ay yung FBI na walang kakayahan na mamasok nang network, unless my warrant sila or nasa sa kanila ang source code.

Last edited:
Back