What's new

Trivia Did you know that Van Gogh ate yellow paint because yellow is a bright color and he thought that eating that would make him happy?

PHC_Taong-BATO

꧁ ⭐⭐🏆⭐⭐ ꧂ 🅰🅽🅶 🅰🅻🅰🅼🅰🆃 🅽🅶 🆂🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶
Reaction
Did you know that Van Gogh ate yellow paint because yellow is a bright color and he thought that eating that would make him happy?
Everyone thought he was crazy about eating something so poisonous and toxic.
But if you look at it from a less judicious place you realize that it is like any other.
Many of you drink alc0hol not just for taste? Some just want to get drunk, have fun, or forget.
Some smoke weed or get high because like others, it makes them happy.
Why do you think that a girl stays with the boy who cheats on her? Because when he's not cheating on her, it makes her happy, even if it's toxic and poisonous.
The reality is that we are all desperate looking for a way to be happy, even if it is not good for us.
And so we go through life looking for our yellow paint ...

109685391_145012857242483_2927935388054718239_n.jpg

Attachments

I call it bullshit, Van Gogh didnt ate Yellow pain to make himself happy,

its the opposite,

"Van Gogh never ate (yellow) paint to become more cheerful, quite the contrary! During his time at the institution in Saint-Rémy, he wrote in a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to Theo: ‘It appears that I pick up filthy things and eat them, although my memories of these bad moments are vague’.

The medical notes of Dr Peyron, Vincent’s physician, reveal that Vincent wanted to poison himself by eating paint and drinking turpentine. That’s probably why he wasn’t allowed into his studio while he was suffering from his attacks."

Back