What's new

"Devil May Cry 1 & 2" ISO Download For Android on PPSS22 or PCSX2 on playstore

starsgreen

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Screenshot_20230118-132420.jpg
Follow Dante in another exhilarating adventure of demon hunting. In particular, this installment here is Devil May Cry PPSSPP for all handsets. Particularly, this version is the latest remastered version of the OG installment. Therefore, now experience Dante and his slaying in high quality. Where the players can flesh out the flashy monster slaying in HD.

How To Download Devil May Cry PPSS22 Zip file​

Now experience the remaster of Original DMC installment. Now we get to play the gameplay of young Dante in much better way. It is the first ever installment over the DMC franchise overall. Therefore, it is a real blessing to receive this installment. Which is playable over the handset devices as PPSS22.

• Download PPSS22 and Install as normal if you don't have one yet.
  • Get the whole package of PPSS22 ISO from below
  • The whole file is in a zip file. Therefore, we also need to unzip it.
  • That’s why, open the zip file and unpack it in a folder (Using RAR app or ESFileExplorer). Such that, we can run it from PPSS22.
  • Take out your PPSS22 Emulator. It is essential to have it since it is the emulator.
  • Otherwise, install it from anywhere. Any version of it will work perfectly here to be honest.
  • Alongside when everything is done. Open the DMC game from the ppss22 emulator.
  • It will run seamlessly without any lag. Create your particular save file and roll over the game.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Feel free to comment below if you are having problem setting up the game and I'll be more than happy to assist at my convenience.

Feel free to request for games as well :)

Attachments

Last edited:
post the original screenshots lodi, yung mga yan eh pc yan You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to be exact tho
My bad, my post got mixed up but it is updated now. I'm using PPSS22 btw.

eulol ampp, may DmC ba sa ppsspp
updated. please don't be such a toxic. better yet correct the posting like the other person above. My post just got mixed up because i posted PPSSPP emulator thread as well. thanks

Salamat Lodi.
welcome. Updated now. :)

Screenshot_20230118-133931.jpg

Screenshot_20230118-133937.jpg

sa nagtatanong eto gamit ko. ung pcsx2. user friendly. I haven't tried the AetherSX2.

Attachments

Last edited:
Need ba net pag nag laro na?
No need na boss, sa umpisa lng kc once na nainstall mo ung PCSX2 from playstore, open mo muna magdownload sya ng additional files. ayun lng. Much better nga walang internet kc if connected kc kada magopen ka ng PCSX2 may ads. wala p akong MOD as of the moment.

Last edited:
No need na boss, sa umpisa lng kc once na nainstall mo ung PCSX2 from playstore, open mo muna magdownload sya nag additional files. ayun lng. Much better nga walang internet kc if connected kc kada magopen ka ng PCSX2 may add. wala p akong MOD as of the moment.
ah cge lods salamat hehe