What's new

Help deleted na fix na po salamat

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 times lang po babalik kapag na-block data connection mo at pagka-third time na di na nila ibabalik.

I advise na ipa-putol mo nalng yan tas avail ka nalng ng bagong FLP with a new sim.

Don't do what they ask you to do if you want to have privacy and also don't give them any information regarding your name,location,model of your device and etc.,

2 times lang po babalik kapag na-block data connection mo at pagka-third time na di na nila ibabalik.

I advise na ipa-putol mo nalng yan tas avail ka nalng ng bagong FLP with a new sim.

Don't do what they ask you to do if you want to have privacy and also don't give them any information regarding your name,location,model of your device and etc.,
ung flp ba walng blocking?

pwede bang pagka cut mag avail ulit agad agad?
you need to do this:
To apply for Sun Fixed Load Plan 300, just visit the nearest You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., you need to complete the application form, and provide 1 valid ID, proof of billing and proof of income. See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for list of accepted IDs, proof of billing and proof of income.

you need to do this:
To apply for Sun Fixed Load Plan 300, just visit the nearest You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., you need to complete the application form, and provide 1 valid ID, proof of billing and proof of income. See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for list of accepted IDs, proof of billing and proof of income.
Oo alam ko yan i mean kunyare pinaputol ko to ngayon, pwede ba agad agad mag apply ulit ako nang bago pagka putol?

Status
Not open for further replies.