What's new

Closed Deepweb site spotted on surface web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol "we delete the video"? Hindi mo nmn madedelte yung hindi mo pag aari sa deepweb. Encrypted yang mga yan at tanging sila lng rin makakapagdelete ng mga pinost nila.child ****ography is a crime. Some of this videos that are circulating in the deepweb/darkweb are owned by the FBI to track down people who are watching or still patronizing it. It is called pishing for its more easy to catch them that way. Deepweb is so usefull and informative tho. The government is hiding alot of informationto us and deepweb is exposing some of it.
Agree ako sa sinabe m n yan ilang taon n puspusan yung ginagawa ng FBI s deepweb

Lol "we delete the video"? Hindi mo nmn madedelte yung hindi mo pag aari sa deepweb. Encrypted yang mga yan at tanging sila lng rin makakapagdelete ng mga pinost nila.child ****ography is a crime. Some of this videos that are circulating in the deepweb/darkweb are owned by the FBI to track down people who are watching or still patronizing it. It is called pishing for its more easy to catch them that way. Deepweb is so usefull and informative tho. The government is hiding alot of informationto us and deepweb is exposing some of it.
what i mean paps is my friend DL the video from deepweb in his cp not directly on deepweb grabe naman yung skills or ability kung maha häçk namin yun a little misunderstanding lang po :D

My video tutorial ba kayo kung panu mag dive sa deep web??. For educational purposes lng namn

My video tutorial ba kayo kung panu mag dive sa deep web??. For educational purposes lng namn
Madali lng naman mag dive paps. Una download ka ng tor browser orbot at orfox kung mobile gamit mo. Tignan mo nlng din sa YøùTùbé marami dun video tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.