What's new

Closed [dec. 20,2018] snippetmedia automated farming tutorial (pc) tinamad na ako iupdate to hahaha sensya

Status
Not open for further replies.

P E R S E U S

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Good Evening mga Ka-PHCitizens! (Nakuha ko lang yang PHCitizen sa isang nagpost ng mga thread haha ctto.)

For SnippetMedia Farming on PC, you will need the following tools
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Memu Android Emulator)
  1. Install first the installer provided in the download page
  2. Set-up your google accounts (for google play installation)
  3. Download SnippetMedia on Google Play Store
  4. Login to your SnippetMedia account then you can proceed on the next step for automation.
1ST STEP:

- Open your emulator, you can set-up other settings if your emulator is SLOW in the settings beside the screen of the emulator, in the settings button, shaped like a gear
- Open
SnippetMedia then look at the 1st screenshot provided to locate the "Operation Record" button in order to start the recording
- Once
SnippetMedia is all loaded up, see the 2nd screenshot provided, you need to scroll up the page just a little bit in order to align the box of the first article to the tabs located above, as seen in the screenshot. This is to avoid future bug issues that I had when testing the automation, since when scrolling down the page, the SnippetMedia title was being shown when the first time loaded up, and it ruined the automation, because it was pressing on the tabs above (ForU, Videos, Headlines, Snippics, Lottery, etc.)
- Once you aligned it as shown in the second screenshot, you can now proceed to the next step which is a little bit tricky to perfect.

2ND STEP:

- Refer to the 3rd screenshot, and you can see what button to press inside the Operation Record tab when you press the button stated in the 1st screenshot.
- Once you press that button, the r
ecording of your mouse movement inside the Emulator, will immediately be recorded. You can testing testing to see what will happen if you drag the pages when you are recording and when you stop it, just to get a feel of how you will do the following steps.
- Once you are done messing around, you can start recording properly.

VIDEO TUTORIAL COMING TODAY, BEFORE 6 PM, NOV. 24 ;)
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
This is how I did it:

If Buggy ang inyong automation, wag mag-alala, ulitin ang record, ayon sa sinabi ko, ulit-ulitin hanggang sa makahanap ng paraan kung paano maging stable ang automation niyo.

You can explore the automation, and even create one for the Videos tab, I already have one, and it is easy! Just wait up to 20 seconds before going to the next video!

Bugs will appear every now and then and that is not my fault, it is the systems fault, so ayusin nalang if may nangyaring di maganda ha?

I earn 4-5K Kachings every 1-2 hours! (Depending on Snippet's kabaitan sayo hahaha)

Na spoonfeed ko na kayo, nguyain niyo nalang ng maayos para may matutunan kayo sa maling nagawa sa steps niyo.

Simpleng pasasalamat lang guys okay nako hehe

ENJOY AND GOD BLESS US ALL!

ENJOY FARMING INFINITELY GUYS!

~P E R S E U S

1st, 2nd and 3rd screenshots
1st.png 2nd.png 3rd.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back