What's new

Poems Dear no one

selfishpotato

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Dear no one,

Being me was the greatest thing that I've done in my life. I enjoy sipping coffee beside my windowpane while reading books all through day. I enjoy watching stars all by myself and talking to the moon. I enjoy shopping all by myself and accompanying myself alone anywhere. I enjoy being alone but not totally. I love being independent without something to mind. I love my space and the peace in between and I'm enjoying my life being like this.

But somehow, I also wanted to feel being bugged by butterflies; being held while walking through streets; being cared by someone with special strings and being with someone who'll make all the bad days, a better ones. I wanted to feel being with someone who will make a simple stargazing into romantic ones. I wanted to feel being with someone I can always come to; someone I can always call home and someone who will make me realize that it's better to be together than to be alone. Somehow, I wanted to feel being somebody to someone.

If you're out there, this letter is for you, my future someone. But for now, dear no body, sit still, because I'm waiting for you with no rush. Surely, God will make his way for us to meet in unexpected yet right time. So for now, let's enjoy our life being ours alone and live it to the fullest, worthy enough when we share it to each other, someday.

See you soon, my future someone.