What's new

Closed Dear Alyanna,

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyannadj28

Eternal Poster
Reaction
The air is thinner as we climb We only got one destination Touch the clouds in gravity's edge And the rest is our momentum Does it matter if I can't breathe up there? I got memories of what we began And you would follow my silhouette That grows bigger towards the sun.
Even this Ocean between us mahal ko, i wont let this ocean sirens to stop me to loving you. I can travel the world in an instant, using this two eyes that i had. I want to be the best man for you. Sory sa lahat mahal ko. ill promise di na po ako magiging pasaway. i love you always. i miss you everytime. i need you and thats what i want im serious po sayo.

nagmamahal,
Madpro

The air is thinner as we climb We only got one destination Touch the clouds in gravity's edge And the rest is our momentum Does it matter if I can't breathe up there? I got memories of what we began And you would follow my silhouette That grows bigger towards the sun.
Even this Ocean between us mahal ko, i wont let this ocean sirens to stop me to loving you. I can travel the world in an instant, using this two eyes that i had. I want to be the best man for you. Sory sa lahat mahal ko. ill promise di na po ako magiging pasaway. i love you always. i miss you everytime. i need you and thats what i want im serious po sayo.

nagmamahal,
Madpro
awww mahal ko so sweet.. mahal ko napaiyak ako kse tears of joy.. i love you so much mahal ko & i miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.