Not open for further replies.

ExZeus

Forum Expert
Reaction
Dark Blue Mint CM10/AOKP v1.3.2 Apk

uEoWEvQ.png

Dark Blue Mint CM10/AOKP v1.3.2 Apk | 12.57 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
Dark Blue Mint Theme for CM10/AOKP with Theme Chooser!!

App Review:

Only for Rooted Devices with Theme Chooser!
For XHDPI/HDPI Rooted Phones ONLY!
*NOTE: AOKP users, due to their custom messaging app, you need to set your own text color values within the app itself! Remember only AOKP users, or any other rom that features AOKP’s custom messaging App, if your running CM10, than your fine!
**To change text color values on AOKP Messaging app: Open Messaging App>Settings>Messaging Settings> then edit text color value in each section for Convesation, Message, Widget Settings.
*NOTE: Paranoid Android Users, SMS app has black on black text, and Statusbar Pulldown is oversized due to Solid pulldown image!
If you get an error saying “The theme is not compiled correctly just apply the stock theme and reboot. Than Apply Dark Blue Mint and reboot.
Recommended to read above instructions before leaving any comments/reviews.
Directions:
-Download Theme
-Goto settings > Themes > apply Dark Blue Mint > Reboot
**if prompted with an error “Sorry this theme is missing assets for your devices screen size” Ignore it and apply and reboot.
Make sure to reboot phone in order for the theme to apply where its needed!
Dark Blue Mint originally created for MIUI Jelly Bean, but now I’ve ported it over to CyanogenMod 10 and AOKP roms. Sports the same type of look and feel, but with a JellyBean twist in it.
-Base of rom has been fully themed to Dark Blue Mint needs. Updates will keep on coming! I can personally promise you that!
-SMS/MMS app has been fully themed WITHOUT the need of flashing anything in Recovery!
icon_biggrin.gif

-Custom Switches developed by myself, recreated/redesigned switches to work on hdpi/xhdpi devices!
-New Custom Battery created by myself no more number battery, wanted a more clean look to the theme.
For those with a rom that has MIUI Charge bar the cyan blue color code is #FF20CCFF
What’s in this version:
  • -Changed Messaging Hyperlink text for better visibility

5sO8arxtN4zsYZ5Cq5pDmLL__AVfaVmJZ3Sfn8z8h9IsM=h230.jpgGDgH1P9P6O4_eN1pht12pDOnK5URn-nydYny7pti4sMLU=h230.jpgEPx8ZSLNRSnf-b2UPg6uSNTYlfLGLOJXa5Lae31QHqLJU=h230.jpgunsME84uGTdkW2nYAejQF4ggiEOK9lNvfD48FN44cKVP8=h230.jpg

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back