Not open for further replies.

Miz_Me

Contributor
Reaction
Dangers of Oral and Anal S e x that God Warned About

Controversyextraordinary dot com

By Bro. Eli Soriano
♥MCGI♥

Homophobia is defined as unreasoning fear of or antipathy toward homosexuals and homosexuality. In turn, a homosexual is a person who is sexually attracted to people of his own s e x. Therefore, if God is homophobic, he fears homosexuals or is antipathetic toward homosexuals. That is as far as Richard Dawkins, the author, sees God.

Is God homophobic?

To begin with, Dawkins proposes to be a militant atheist, but he quibbles between believing in the existence of God or not at all. In an interview with The Telegraph, February 24, 2012, he said -

I can't be sure God does not exist... On a scale of seven, where one means I know he exists, and seven I know he doesn't, I call myself a six... That doesn't mean I'm absolutely confident, that I absolutely know, because I don't.

Two years later, in an article written for The Telegraph dated 24 May 2014 by Science Correspondent
Sarah Knapton, Dawkins was quoted as saying -

I would describe myself as a secular Christian in the same sense as secular Jews have a feeling for nostalgia and ceremonies… I am a secular Christian, if you want to call me that.

Dawkins is therefore not an atheist in the true sense but at best, an agnostic, albeit a licentious one. By definition, he is one who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena. In effect, he doesn’t claim faith or disbelief in God. Being that, Dawkins took the liberty of maliciously piling adjectives about God in his book, The God Delusion.

There is no logic in the accusation of Dawkins that God is homophobic for the reason that God is not a respecter of persons. Here’s what the Bible says -

THE ROMANS 2:11
For there is no respect of persons with God.

It is not because you are a real man or a real woman that you are counted "special" in His sight. Why? Because He created all men.

EXODUS 4:11
And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

THE ACTS 17:26
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

I CHRONICLES 29:11
Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

REVELATION 4:11
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

What Dawkins does not understand is, that man is part of God's creation whether he is straight or homosexual. How can a God who created all men and is not a respecter of persons be homophobic? Since He doesn’t practice favoritism in His creation, how can He be homophobic? In fact, God wants all men to be saved.

I TIMOTHY 2:4
Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

The most loving and compassionate Creator is offering everyone including homosexuals salvation.

THE ACTS 10:34-35
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

God accepts everyone that doeth righteousness. He is not partial to homos. There is the distinction that what is sinful is homosexual behavior but not same-*** orientation. If one has an orientation toward something, he doesn’t have to translate that orientation into activity. That orientation is not sinful, but the activity is.

It is the act of unrighteousness that God dislikes among homosexuals and every other man! Any sinful act is offensive to God. But if homosexuals refrain from unrighteousness, they can be sanctified to merit salvation.

I CORINTHIANS 6:9-11(ESV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,
10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Accusing God who sanctifies homosexuals to be homophobic is most certainly unfair! It is just as irresponsible as the tweets of Richard Dawkins on ranking rape and ****philia as mild and violent – as if they were something to be condoned if “mild” only. Dawkins excuses himself that he doesn’t endorse either, so for what purpose is the ranking?

Surprise of surprises, Dawkin’s prurient interests manifest in his representing homos. He who affords himself the oxymoron of being “secular Christian” is one with a very loose tongue. What does research say about homosexuality and what happens when orientation translates into activity? Isn’t Dawkins endorsing them by way of calling God homophobic?

Now let us look deeper into the rationale that God set on His holy book hated by unbelievers.

ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION
LEVITICUS 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

What are the scientific considerations that authenticate the scientificity of this biblical injunction? The possibilities of a man lying with another man or a woman with another woman is through anal and oral ***.

On its website, the National Health Service (NHS) of England (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) discusses the health risks of anal *** as one of common health questions. Accordingly, anal *** is any type of sexual activity that involves the anal area (bottom). This includes: (1) Penetrating the anus with a *****, (2) Penetrating the anus with fingers or *** toys, such as vibrators, (3) Oral *** (stimulating the anus using the mouth or tongue, also known as rimming). It explains that anal *** can spread STIs and why -

What are the main risks of anal ***?
Penetrative anal *** has a higher risk of spreading STIs than many other types of sexual activity. This is because the lining of the anus is thin and can easily be damaged, which makes it more vulnerable to infection.

Further, NHS said STIs that can be passed on through anal *** include: (1) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., (2) ******* herpes, (3) ******* warts, (4) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., (5) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., (6) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and (7) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Some infections caused by bacteria or viruses can be passed on through oral–anal ***, such as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or E. coli. It's also possible to pass on an STI by inserting a finger into someone’s anus.

Another organization (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) called AVERT also cautions people about the dangers of oral *** or oral stimulation of the *******s. An international HIV and AIDS charity, based in the UK, it is working to avert HIV and AIDS worldwide, through education, treatment and care. It mentions the same risks that NHS wrote but goes more detailed. On oral ***, it says -

(1) The most common STD transmitted via oral *** is herpes. There are two main types of herpes simplex virus (HSV): HSV type 1, which usually causes cold sores around the mouth, and HSV type 2, which generally causes sores around the *******s. If a person has HSV type 1 and they give oral *** to another person, the herpes could be transmitted to the ******* area of the other person, causing ******* sores. This process can also work in reverse, with HSV-2 transmitting from the *******s to the mouth of the other person during oral ***, though this is rare.

(2) Gonorrhea can easily be transmitted via oral ***. The infection is usually passed from infected *******s to a person's throat, but can also be passed from an infected throat to a person's *******s. The body will almost always naturally clear the throat of the bacteria that cause gonorrhea within three months, although infections in the ******* tract will usually require antibiotics to cure.

(3) Syphilis is easily transmitted during oral *** if a person’s mouth comes into contact with an open sore or a skin rash caused by the infection.

(4) It is possible (but thought to be not very common) for the human papillomavirus, which causes ******* warts, to be transmitted through oral ***.

(5) Chlamydia can infect the throat via oral ***, although this is thought to be uncommon. People with chlamydia may not have any symptoms and may not be aware they are infected.

(6) The hepatitis A virus is found in human feces, and may be passed on during anal-oral s e x.

(7) Hepatitis B is contained in sexual fluids and blood and may be transmitted during oral *** in a similar way to HIV.

(8) Hepatitis C is generally only contained in blood, and will only be transmitted if there is blood present during oral s e x.

(8) Gastrointestinal infections and parasites may be passed on during oral contact with the anus.

While homosexual relationship can be disastrous, heterosexual relationship (between man and wife) is certainly profitable for both. Here’s an excerpt from Dr. David E. Bratt’s “Nothing like Kissing,” posted on The Trinidad Guardian dated April 13, 2004.

BENEFITS OF KISSING

Dr. Joseph M. Mercola (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) of natural medicine fame says a healthy *** life can provide for a longer, healthier and, more enjoyable life. The top 11 health benefits of *** he mentioned are: (1) Improved immunity, (2) Heart health, (3) Lower blood pressure, (4) It's a form of exercise, (5) Pain relief, (6) May help reduce risk of prostate cancer, (7) Improve sleep, (8) Stress relief, (9) Boost the libido, (10) Improve bladder control in women, and (11) Increase intimacy and improve the relationship.

Among other things, pain relief is explained as the activity releasing pain-reducing hormones that help reduce or block back and leg pain, as well as pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis and headaches. On stress relief, *** is said to trigger release of its natural feel-good chemicals, thus easing stress and boost pleasure, calm and self-esteem. *** and orgasms are also said to result in increased levels of the hormone oxytocin that helps one feel bonded to the partner, and better experience empathic connections.

Other than the reasons mentioned above, sexual relationship between a man and his wife under God's laws and directives is God's way of procreation.

GENESIS 1:27-28
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth,

MALACHI 2:15
And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

Had all humanity followed this directive, there should not have been born on earth licentious people! All couples would be producing godly seed!

Let us make sure that the next generation of men will not be agnostics, atheists, hypersexual, libertines by heeding to God's counsel!

HEBREWS 13:4
Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

How about God being racist?

Please follow our next issue. May God bless you.

Last edited:
Ah ok, sori din kung na offend kita boss.
Hinde po boss patawarin mo ko wala naman ako intengsyong masama sa post mo im just asking lang dahil i respect all gender mapabakla man or tomboy or whatsoever po pasensiya na

I believe that kasi sensible preacher and nag explain n'yan. Very good info in these times kasi tumataas ang HIV cases sa Philippines. Pero if informed lang ang mga tao, sila rin ang magbebenefit para sa healthy at meaningful life. Keep it up bro.

I believe that kasi sensible preacher and nag explain n'yan. Very good info in these times kasi tumataas ang HIV cases sa Philippines. Pero if informed lang ang mga tao, sila rin ang magbebenefit para sa healthy at meaningful life. Keep it up bro.
Thank you bro:)

Status
Not open for further replies.