What's new

Daily Reflections on Divine Mercy: Reflection 3: The Creation of the Angels as an Act of Mercy

jdoomtwenty14

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
In addition to the creation of the material world, God created the spiritual world out of nothing. The angels, as well as every human soul, are gifts of pure love from God. In creating the spiritual world, God created beings who are capable of knowledge and love. The creation of angels is a particular act of Mercy toward humanity in that angels are created not only to know and love God, but also to know and love humanity and to draw humanity into the heights of Heaven.

Spend time today reflecting upon the gift of all celestial beings. Our guardian angels, as well as all celestial beings, are precious gifts beyond our imagination. Try to let this reality sink in this day and be grateful for their working in your spiritual soul.

Lord, I thank You for the gift of the celestial hosts of Heaven. I thank You for the abundance of Mercy You bestow upon humanity through these celestial beings. May I always be open to Your grace which comes to me through them. Jesus, I trust in You.