What's new

Daily Reflections on Divine Mercy: Reflection 11: Adoration of the Most Holy Trinity

jdoomtwenty14

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
To comprehend, experience and offer The Divine Mercy of God we must first adore the Most Holy Trinity. If we could but fathom just a glimpse of true adoration of the Most Holy Trinity, we’d be left speechless, silent, overwhelmed with peace, contentment and joy (See Diary #5).

Strive, today, to ponder the mystery of the Holy Trinity and the privilege and duty we all have to adore in a profound way.

From a prayer to the Most Holy Trinity by St. Catherine of Siena:

O Eternal God! O Eternal Trinity! Through the union of Thy divine nature Thou hast made so precious the Blood of Thine only-begotten Son! O eternal Trinity, Thou art as deep a mystery as the sea, in whom the more I seek, the more I find; and the more I find, the more I seek. For even immersed in the depths of Thee, my soul is never satisfied, always famished and hungering for Thee, eternal Trinity, wishing and desiring to see Thee, the True Light.

O eternal Trinity, with the light of understanding I have tasted and seen the depths of Thy mystery and the beauty of Thy creation. In seeing myself in Thee, I have seen that I will become like Thee.

(Act of Thanksgiving to the Trinity, from St. Catherine’s Dialogue on Divine Providence).

Jesus, I trust in You.