What's new

Tutorial D2K-FT10 OTA Upgrade Blocking Without Superadmin (UPDATE: Permanent blocking with root)

So I tested the 2973 update, coming from 2159, and here are my preliminary results:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Barring any other unforseen issues, I would say this is a good update, and would be safe to do so. 😊

This is not yet rolling out to the public. You'll have to wait until it hits your device, unless you have the OTA server blocked. 😅

Last edited:
So I tested the 2973 update, coming from 2159, and here are my preliminary results:

Barring any other unforseen issues, I would say this is a good update, and would be safe to do so. 😊

This is not yet rolling out to the public. You'll have to wait until it hits your device, unless you have the OTA server blocked. 😅
Kapag nirename nila ng PLDT_IDU_GDM7243QT.PRG ang PLDT_IDU_GDM7243QT_V1.4.0P0_R3118(2973).PRG saka mag aapply.

Yes. Nakakapagtaka lang kung bakit yun buong FTP dir tree may copy ng iisang file. Nagkalat eh 😅
Naka script ata output ng build nya sa directory nayan. Pansin ko din yan nung una. Nagkalat ang mga ibang mag kakaparehas na version. Puro palatandaan lang ang nasa dulo.

Naka script ata output ng build nya sa directory nayan. Pansin ko din yan nung una. Nagkalat ang mga ibang mag kakaparehas na version. Puro palatandaan lang ang nasa dulo.
Ahh siguro nga, di ko kasi inabutan nung may laman pa, bago sila naglinis ng kalat eh 😅