What's new

Tutorial [CY4NFILES]Architectural Design & Fundamentals : Floor Plans & 3D Model

Cy4nLim

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction

cy4n.jpg

Architectural Design & Fundamentals : Floor Plans & 3D Model

Training for Architects & Civil Engineers

What you'll learn

• Designing Multistory Building with 10 Floors
  • Designing outstanding 2D Floor Plans
  • Creating 3D Model in AutoCAD
  • Designing Elevation from 2D Floor Plan
  • Hands-on Real-Time Project
  • Working with AutoCAD

Requirements

• AutoCAD (Beginner Level)
  • Architecture or Civil Engineering Knowledge will be helpful.

Description

This course is created in such an amazing way that you will feel you are working on a Real Project.
    Welcome to this course on Architectural Design & Fundamentals. In this course, I have taken one real-time house project to teach how to draft a floor plan, elevation, and design a 3D Model using AutoCAD Software. If you are Architecture or Civil Engineering student or fresher and want to learn how to design floor plans, elevations and how to prepare a 3D Model using the floor plan then this course is for you. This course will give you real-life exposure to the industry and can be included as the training for you because you were going to learn the things which you can apply and definitely you have to practice a lot but for that, you need to learn first and this course will teach you how to move forward step by step. If you are looking for a course that can guide you on how to move step by step from beginner level to expert level then this course is for you. This course also contains additional information related to designing fundamentals such as Principle of Architecture, Principle of Design, Color Theory, etc.
    In this course we were going to work on two demo projects, one is the HOUSE MODEL PROJECT and another one is the MULTISTORY BUILDING PROJECT WITH 10 FLOORS. In both of the projects, we will begin with setting up the drawing first, drafting sets, units, and limits, then we will create some layers also and then we start designing the floor plans first, thereafter we will going to design some blocks also and also use dynamic blocks from tool palates. There is a lot to learn from this course. This course will definitely go to add value to your career so enroll in the course now and start learning the concepts and tricks to design a floor plan in just a few weeks.
    This is not like a traditional course on Architecture in which you learn the concepts of Designing and Planning. In this course, I will guide you on how to design and plan in AutoCAD Software and for that you must know how to work on AutoCAD & I assume you must have knowledge how to use AutoCAD and for practice purposes you must install the software in your system and with this comes quiz, practice test, and assignments which will provide you a complete learning package and help you step forward in your career and life. This course is also going to teach you how to design Electrical Plans in AutoCAD. In Electrical Planning you will go to learn how to design electrical equipment ( such as fan, lights, television, air conditioners, etc.) switchboards and place them in the correct place. I use AutoCAD only for teaching and following my passion for designing. Never contact me for any professional or business advice/work. I am not a professional designer and I don't have any interest in professional work( I never work like a professional and I will never work like a professional). I have just learned this software to develop my passion towards my interest in designing and drafting and I am sharing content because many students like me, face problems so I just try to provide the solutions in the easiest way.

Who this course is for:

• Architects or Civil Engineers who are ready to learn to design 2D Floor Plans and 3D Model.
    • Architecture & Civil Engineering Students looking for Online Training
    • If you are looking for real-time project course then this course is for you.
    • Anyone who is interested in learning and designing floor plans and house projects.

Pasalamat ka naman hindi yung puro kuha lang.🤡
#Cy4nCares #SalamatCy4n

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Back