What's new

Referral Crypto Earning Awareness!

DetroitGuru

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Crypto Earning Awareness!

As you all know, Bitcoin reached very high, more than double of it's normal constant value.
But what you need to know is Bitcoin was value ~0 at beginning, and as time passed, it gained huge value with huge efforts.

It was bit easier to mine Bitcoin at the beginning, but it's hard and will become much harder from now, as Bitcoins are limited and the limit is reaching day by day as there are many miners who mine Bitcoin.

So it's best to mine any Crypto Currency at starting itself.

So here are some startup Crypto Currencies where you can start mining from now itself.

Note that you can't earn within minutes or days, this will take a months and years of work, but will be very high profitable once the value of particular Crypto Currency hits the market with much popularity such as Bitcoin, so be patience and work for many days.

1. Pi
Link: minepi.com/KiyanaBeyb
Referral Code: KiyanaBeyb
One of the popular new Crypto Currency where there already millions of miners and is in last phase of launching.

2. Bee
bee.games/download.html
Referral Code: blck4rmy
Mine New Currency - Bee

3. TimeStope
Link: play.google.com/store/apps/detai...
Witness Code: bl4ck4rmy
Mine New Currency - TimeStope

4. PHT
Link: play.google.com/store/apps/detai...
Invitation Code: x7ef9qwb
PHT Currency Cloud Mining Application

5. Midoin
Link: midoin.link/CmSd
Invitation Code: blck4rmy
Mine New Currency - Midoin ( also limited to only 26million coins, and 2.1 million already reached )

In the view of all users, I only collected the apps for Android users, none of it requires PC, this collection took me some time, so it would be nice if you use my Referral/Invitation Code

Happy Earnings!