What's new

Crypto Crowdsourcing (actually pahelp na din po pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cephenrene

Addict
Reaction
(Hi Admins, if in case i posted this sa wrong part po ng forum, or if this is not allowed at all, please let me know so I could either move or remove it po, thank you 😊)

Hi po!
Mejo na hihilo na po kasi ako kakabasa for the last 2 weeks (going to 3 n nga po eh 🤣) abt crypto and its basics and nahihiya naman po ako na may consistent po na tanungin lagi, nag decide na po ako mag post to gather as much ideas na din po at the same time.
A really huge chunk of the people here are helpful, so hindi na din po ako nahiya to post and ask for help 😊

Anyways po, (1) for bitcoin ano pong wallet gnagamit nio?

And if mag iinvest po kayo sa new currencies (new pero po yung with value na ngayon), may I ask po for some (2) ideas kung aling currencies po ang magandang lagyan ng konting time and money.
Not for the sole purpose of making an investment (though magandang isabay na po un) but more so po yung pde kong pag aralan at the same time.

Salamat po sa sasagot 😊

Help Me Please GIF by Churacos Malaysia

Last edited:
Hi ts, binance po gamit ko at sa binance na din ako nag trade.
For investment it's your own risk ts, before you invest into something you must know the fundamentals and usecase of that coin.

Hi ts, binance po gamit ko at sa binance na din ako nag trade.
For investment it's your own risk ts, before you invest into something you must know the fundamentals and usecase of that coin.

hi Po 😊
Super thank you, lods.
Actually sa wallet plang po mejo alangan na ko mag decide, more so sa currency.
Pero d ko naman plan po na mag invest fully.
Para lang po mapag aralan ko. If malalago po, that would really be an awesome plus😁

Thank you po ulit, paps! 😊

Hope my answer will help

There are so many platforms to exchange like Binance, Bybit, BingX but in my opinion, Binance is beginner-friendly and you should try other platforms cuz some of the platforms are less fee than Binance. Reminder always do your own research don't try the things you dont' know.

Hope my answer will help

There are so many platforms to exchange like Binance, Bybit, BingX but in my opinion, Binance is beginner-friendly and you should try other platforms cuz some of the platforms are less fee than Binance. Reminder always do your own research don't try the things you dont' know.

Thank you!
So far po kasi I like using Trust Wallet. Mejo easy sha to figure out but im deadly certain po na I'm doing a helluva lot wrong on it kasi ung ibang airdrops d ko po nakuha (non-refferal type of airdrops) 😂

And acknowledged po, kaya ko din naman po gusto mag shell out ng konti is para mapag aralan ko din po ng maayos.

Salamat ulit paps 😊

Thank you!
So far po kasi I like using Trust Wallet. Mejo easy sha to figure out but im deadly certain po na I'm doing a helluva lot wrong on it kasi ung ibang airdrops d ko po nakuha (non-refferal type of airdrops) 😂

And acknowledged po, kaya ko din naman po gusto mag shell out ng konti is para mapag aralan ko din po ng maayos.

Salamat ulit paps 😊
Don't mention it paps, I also have a Trust Wallet to try some airdrops and also shitcoins that's why I create the wallet, but the majority of the airdrops I try are scams hahahhhahaa I'm not saying all of the airdrops are scams but be careful on what you are joining and if you are curious about their coins you should give it a shot who knows.

Ps. I'm also a beginner just want to help and share some of my experiences. Let's learn together here in PHC.

ok na sa TW as start since may supported dapps pang exchange pero may minimum bago maswap

basta wallet non custodial (ikaw may hawak ng recovery/seed phrase) kagaya ng TW, Metamask, Safepal etc

1. suggest ko Safepal may built in Binance exchange para dikana mahirapan kung gusto mo magtrade instead of swap sa dapps (pancake, uniswap etc)

time and money mukhang buy and forget gusto mo itry or long term then try mo explore mga hardware wallets kagaya ng ledger, trezor or safepal

ako both software wallet at hardware wallet ni SFP
sfp.jpg

2. Coin selection
hanap ka yung medyo matagal na sa market na below $100 at punta ka sa chart nya ilagay mo sa 1H time frame then ilagay mo moving average 200, kapag nasa ilalim ung MA200 dun ka bumili then hold mo lang until magtouch sa MA200 ibenta muna sabay abang ulit pag nasa ilalim (REPEAT)
ada.jpg

Attachments

Don't mention it paps, I also have a Trust Wallet to try some airdrops and also shitcoins that's why I create the wallet, but the majority of the airdrops I try are scams hahahhhahaa I'm not saying all of the airdrops are scams but be careful on what you are joining and if you are curious about their coins you should give it a shot who knows.

Ps. I'm also a beginner just want to help and share some of my experiences. Let's learn together here in PHC.

Thank you ulit paps. Lagi kasi akong nasa airdrops lang nakatutok, feels like I'm not learning enough.

Also, babae ako paps 😭😭

ok na sa TW as start since may supported dapps pang exchange pero may minimum bago maswap

basta wallet non custodial (ikaw may hawak ng recovery/seed phrase) kagaya ng TW, Metamask, Safepal etc

1. suggest ko Safepal may built in Binance exchange para dikana mahirapan kung gusto mo magtrade instead of swap sa dapps (pancake, uniswap etc)

time and money mukhang buy and forget gusto mo itry or long term then try mo explore mga hardware wallets kagaya ng ledger, trezor or safepal

ako both software wallet at hardware wallet ni SFP
View attachment 1868657

2. Coin selection
hanap ka yung medyo matagal na sa market na below $100 at punta ka sa chart nya ilagay mo sa 1H time frame then ilagay mo moving average 200, kapag nasa ilalim ung MA200 dun ka bumili then hold mo lang until magtouch sa MA200 ibenta muna sabay abang ulit pag nasa ilalim (REPEAT)
View attachment 1868665

I'd honestly say system overload ako bigla only because I just got home from work. 😂

Pero sobrang thank you, pooooo.
Laking tulong po.
Okay lang po ba to msg and ask you po from time to time?

Hi, i would recommend kung newbie ka lang try mo coins.ph para mafamiliar ka pano mag buynsell. Easy to cashin lang din naman dyan. After nyan sunod mo binance, xumm, metamask.

Buy low & Sell high principle po, then knowledge about bear/bull season for both alt coin and bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back