What's new

Help Creepy

wtff same na same ata to sa nag-email sakin dati year 2018 :eek:

wait isend ko rin...

My Dear Greetings to You,

I want to start first by thanking you for your time and your ability to reply to me in a short period that i contacted you for this business deal that will benefit the both of us. You might be wondering how i contacted you without a pre-knowlegde of each other. I contacted you through this highly protocol sms service in order to maintain the needed confidentiality and security. For these reason, i want our communication to be basically though e-mail to maintain the needed confidentiality through out this business. My name is Mr. Bruce Ross and I want to ask for your help in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country, Late Mr. Paeng Francisco Aboitiz. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial to both of us financially. I am presently the Group Head, Technology & Operations of our bank here in Toronto, Canada and please do not expose this transaction for any reason. I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Paeng Francisco Aboitiz lived and worked in Toronto, Canada as a real estate businessman and he deposited in our bank the sum of Four Million, Eighty Thousand United States Dollars (US$4,080,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2012. This deposit has matured and he has come for it for since then. We have tried to reach him and could not, his telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts and I later realized with shock that he was dead sometime in May 2013 by ghastly motor accident while on vacation in Brazil. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Brazil and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in Canada and in the United States and no information of him was found. I have also checked our records, there is no information of him relating to Philippines and he did not put nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from Philippines according to his name. I know there are a lot of Filipino here in Canada, but it is only someone in Philippines that can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity live better with it. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Group Head, Technology & Operations of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Bruce Ross

Ang tanging ginawa ko lang pagdududa kaya ginawa ko, hiningian ko siya ng Video niya na about sa pinag-uusapan namin plus banggitin niya email address ko.

Scam lang yan. May nag-text noong isang araw. 8K na prize daw tapos reply sa email. Siyempre dedma lang. Peke kasi. hahaha