What's new

Tutorial Create your awesome infographic personal website with vizify

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Freak

Forum Master
Reaction
Create Your Awesome Infographic Personal Website With Vizify

I realized that some people search about me. Why? Because of my application online? Perhaps yes! To add: This is the best way to boost visibility of your personal profile online. If you are gearing up towork online, better try this because most HRs will look up to you first.

visify+logo.png
Vizify logo
Now, with this service you can create cool your own Bio-data, but the thing is, it gives content based on your social media engagement.

These social media sites includes Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Foursquare, & Instagram. Vizify will automatically fetch data based on these sites.

Also, upon finishing up your profile, you can edit these contents too.
Thus, Vizify will gives convenient and effortless among users like me. Its a great way to broadcast about you. Indeed, the Coolest Infographic about you.

To register: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

This is my sample result, it has 11 pages that have information about me.

vizify.png
My Sample Infographic See more here:
If something bad happen, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. the grumpydog will help you. ^_^ hehe

This Site Can Be Found In This Page : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back