What's new

Closed Create OpenVPN config for Smart-GigaStories-FirstConsume version of BartX SSH/SSL and OVPN Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgtr3s

Addict
Reaction
For those who want to create their own Smart GigaStories version of Azure VPN accounts provided by BartX Panel, here are the steps I made to create a working config of my own. Note that you will be creating your own VPN account and DNS record which is better and faster than downloading working configs that you will sharing with many users. I decided to search for GigaStories since I believe most people are looking for it because of its 2GB per day data allocation advantage compared to GigaVideo and GigaGames.

Step 1: Follow the instructions here to create your own VPN account. While creating the account, take note of the IP address of the Azure server you are creating an account with. You will be needing that in the next step.

2073198_FB_IMG_1592921539646.jpg

Step 2: Create your own DNS record by following this post. In the create new DNS record box, enter the working payload for GigaStories abs.twimg.com in the Host entry box and the Azure server's IP address from the previous step in the Points to entry box.

Untitled.png

Step 3: Download an ovpn config file from the BartX Panel. Be sure to download the config file from the appropriate Azure server where you created your account or else you won't be able to connect. Take note also that the available configs for download are only for GTM and Sun only - the very reason this post was created :p (For me, I downloaded the GTM config)

Step 4: Adjust the ovpn config settings to make it work for Smart Gigastories promo by replacing the following settings as shown in the image below. Leave the ports unchanged.

Untitled1.png

Step 5; Import the file into your OVPN app and connect using the username and password you created from Step 1.

That's it and hopefully you will be able to connect to the VPN server using your GigaStories data freebie.

P. S. Credits go to the original posters (BARTS and PHC - Naethan) for making this tutorial possible.

Attachments

Sir, mayroon po bang ibang paraan para ma edit yung ovpn file sa android para ma-change ko settings without using a PC? Wala kase akong PC

Meaning *.google.com or *.netflix.com po ba? Good to know. Thought fixed talaga yung abs sa abs.twimg.com.

[XX='B A R T S, c: 43800, m: 1429557'][/XX] yup Sir, nagkaka-idea na ako. nagbabago ba mga yan depending sa setup ni telco? based kasi sa isang poster, di nya makuha timpla ng GTM ngayon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back