What's new

Stories cøøkíés and Apple Pies

WhatMV

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Title3_20220222100447.png

cøøkíés and Apple Pies
MGL Emvie

The cats came to scavenge on the trashes while the frogs croak in united melody. The city were as quiet as a ghost town but in the street corner Claude were breaking sweat. Ninjas were coming for him in a hot pursuit. Angela came for him to the rescue but they needed to find the safest place to hide.

"Floryn and Chang'e got separated." Claude said.

"They can manage. Mind ourselves. We're in trouble." Angela replied.

"Whose there?" a cute voice echoed from the nearest household.

Claude and Angela rushed to the house, but when the door opened, a little cute girl appeared. She carried a plate of cøøkíés.

"Here for cøøkíés? Come! Welcome to Hello Kitty's house." the little girl said.

Claude and Angela glanced at each other. The little girl could be endangered.

However, near Hello Kitty's house was the garbage stacks. Cats came to that place in search for food. And at that time, the cats fought over a fishbone and toppled a garbage can.

Angela and Claude's eyebrows crumpled, eyes sharpened. Their mind goes like, "Could it be the ninjas". The noise was nearby. They thought they needed to hurry to a safe place

"cøøkíés is it? We will have some." Claude said.

Angela nodded and Dexter hopped over Hello Kitty to grab a cøøkíé.

Hello Kitty then led the visitors to her living room. "Take a seat." she said.

"Where do we sit?" Claude asked.

"Wherever you like. I will bring the cøøkíés, please wait." Hello Kitty said, looking like she's in a hurry.

Something seemed unusual, Claude thought. The house looked clean, innocent, and pleasantly white. Ribbons and cute pillows filled the corners of the room. But the little girl could be a spy. Why would a little girl be awake at this hour and invite strangers to her house at night?

"A bowl of cøøkíés! Coming!" "The red smileys looked cute!" Hello Kitty exclaimed.

Cinnamoroll came with Hello Kitty. He looked like a cute little puppy with huge ears that he flaps to fly. He carried a jar of sugar as he sprinkled it on the cøøkíés.

Claude and Angela's instantly thought it was poison. They pulled their back towards the wall and draw a defensive stance. Dexter however, hopped towards Hello Kitty to grab a piece of cøøkíé.

Cinnamoroll, in surprise, dropped the sugar in the jar to the cøøkíés. He rapidly flapped his ears and hurried behind Hello Kitty.

Startled, Hello Kitty stopped. "Oh! Sorry! His name is Cinnamoroll. He's a little bit shy. Sorry!" she exclaimed.

"This is suspicious. For such a little girl, why are you awake at this hour?" Angela said in a serious voice.

"Of course, to perfect the cutest cøøkíé." Hello Kitty replied.

"cøøkíé?" Claude asked.

Hello Kitty nodded and said, "For some reason, the cøøkíés always turned to be too sweet."

Too sweet? Just look at that hill of sugar on that bowl of cøøkíé.

"I told, 'sprinkle', but look!" Hello Kitty said.

Angela sighed. "So why do you help us? Why do you invite us?"

"Taste testing my own creation feels absurd. I need you to taste them." Hello Kitty said.

Claude exhaled from deep in his lungs. He blew away all the anxiety in his heart. "Why don't you tell that earlier?" he said as he signalled Angela with a nod to return to the table.

Hello Kitty then put the the over-sugarred hypersweetened cøøkíé to her visitor.

"Can you taste this?" she said.

Angela rolled her eyes in frustration. Her stares was like, "Seriously?" But since Dexter filled his mouth with Hello Kitty's cøøkíé, she and Claude said no word.

Nevertheless, Cinnamoroll's eyelids were being pulled by the gravity. His yawn took thirty seconds to finished. His eyes were stuck at Angela's lap.

Cinnamoroll flew to Angela like a leaf above the ocean with raging waves. He wobbled his way to the Angela. But when his head fell on Angela's lap, his eyebrows arched.

"Ooooh... The best among the best of laps!" he said before he fall asleep.

"Oh, please wait!" Hello Kitty exclaimed.

She rushed to the kitchen.

Claude and Angela stared at each other's eyes. "What now?" they thought.

When Hello Kitty returned, she carried an enormous plate with five servings of apple pies. That pies decorated in different shapes and flowers could fill five grown up men. "Please taste these too." she said.

Claude and Angela were like, "What have we gotten into?"

"Please wait a minute." Hello Kitty said.

"What? There's more?" Claude exclaimed in an instant.

Hello Kitty's eyes smiled. She got up and then she rushed to the kitchen. "I like your enthusiasm. I'll be right back! Please wait!"

A moment later, Hello Kitty returned with another bowl of cøøkíés in different colors. "Taste these cøøkíés too." she said.

The visitors spent hours struggling to finish the pies. But as soon as Claude took a piece of the cøøkíé, Hello Kitty stood. "Ah! Please wait!" she said.

Hello Kittty rushed to the kitchen and returned with three more apple pies.

The size of the apple pies made Claude and Angela sigh. Nevertheless, each time Claude and Angela finished a round of cøøkíés or pies, Hello Kitty would asked them, "Please wait!" Hello Kitty would then return to the kitchen bringing back huge servings of apple pie.

After several hours, Claude and Angela agreed that the words, "Please wait" were the scariest. Those words felt like a curse. It turned their brain and stomach upside down. But when the night smack them to sleep without them knowing, finally in ended Hello Kitty's torture.

"Asleep? I see, it's already late in the evening." Hello Kitty said. She went upstairs and returned a blanket for her visitors comfort. She cleaned the pies and cøøkíés before she grab a blanket for herself. She slept beside her visitors and prayed for a good night sleep.

"I'll see you tomorrow! I'm excited to know the results!"

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!

Attachments

hahaha masyado pala mabait si hello kitty hindi kaya sya napapagod at nauubos ang pera nya kakaserve😅😅

oo parang ung kay ymir ng aot yata ung nangyari nakipag deal sya hahah tama ba
Actually, di ko matandaan full story nun ni Hello Kitty na conspiracy. Matagal ko na kasi nabasa yun mga five years na, pero natatandaan ko na it is connected to the influence of the devil. Anyway, that sounds so ridiculous but still it can stimulate the imagination, so magandang basahin. For fantasy purposes only and for brain stimulation. Hehehe, bakit do you think it make sense?

Actually, di ko matandaan full story nun ni Hello Kitty na conspiracy. Matagal ko na kasi nabasa yun mga five years na, pero natatandaan ko na it is connected to the influence of the devil. Anyway, that sounds so ridiculous but still it can stimulate the imagination, so magandang basahin. For fantasy purposes only and for brain stimulation. Hehehe, bakit do you think it make sense?
no i dont think it makes sense hahaha masyadong pang baby ung character ni hello kitty pero ung dark story support pa rin mgandang itopic sa mga batang maligalig😂😂