What's new

Closed Converting non-removable battery to removable

Status
Not open for further replies.

watermelown

Honorary Poster
Reaction
mga boss, tanong ko lang po kung okay lang iconvert yung phone ko built in battery, lalagyan daw po sya ng 3 pins para masalpakan ng removable battery. safe po ba yon? or baka makasira?

ok lang yan same lang din naman battery yun magkaiba lang ng connector at amperahe mas maganda sanan kung same o mas mataas halimbawa 2000mah dapat same lang o kung may makuha na mas mataas mas maganda mas matagal malowbat

ok lang yan same lang din naman battery yun magkaiba lang ng connector at amperahe mas maganda sanan kung same o mas mataas halimbawa 2000mah dapat same lang o kung may makuha na mas mataas mas maganda mas matagal malowbat
di yon sasabog sir? may nakita kase ko nung naggoogle ako ganto sabi "Possible? Yes

But....

Very impractical for more reasons than I can list due to the fact that you're talking about doing it with lithium batteries which are unstable to begin with, in part, it's that instability that make them a good energy source. Controllably unstable like the engines on a rocket ship, in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. but just barely enough to get it to do what you want as long as you don't deviate from its design/function and can go wrong at any moment with the slightest change in variables.

In my opinion, you're more likely to start a fire or at least burn a device up than have any kind of sensible long term success.

I'm sure we all have heard about the note 7 and the hover board incedents, right? That's all I could picture when I read this OP.

Yikes!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back