What's new

Converstions: BlueFang and a Bishop

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
CONTEXT:
The Bishop is the mastermind in killing Lisa Tepes, a doctor who is Dracula's wife. Lisa was accused of witchcraft and burned on a stake. She ironically died a Christ-like death at the hands of the church. In her final moments, she shouted to her absent husband, hoping he could somehow hear her. She begged that Dracula forgive humans and be better than those who killed her. Despite that, his angered Dracula, unleashing his army of night creatures, like BlueFangs, into Wallachia, terrorizing them every night.

Now that most towns in Wallachia has fallen, and is falling, the Bishop moves to Gresit, the last major town in hopes of being the new leader of the church. However, the Speakers, knowledgeable travelers has visited the same town to inform the people about the truth. The Bishop schemed a plan to silence the speakers sending his priest to kill them, as he waits in the chapel.

The Bishop: Who's there? Are the Speakers dead?

Blue Fangs: [lurking in the shadows] No.

The Bishop: Well, get back out there. The Speakers have to die before the sun goes down.

Blue Fangs: [coming out of the shadows] The sun is already down.

The Bishop: You cannot enter the house of God!

Blue Fangs: [grunts sarcastically] God is not here. This is an empty box.

The Bishop: God is in all of His churches!

Blue Fangs: Your God's love is not unconditional. He does not love us and He does not love you.

The Bishop: I have done His bidding! My life's work is in His name!

Blue Fangs: Your life's work makes Him pűke.

The Bishop: I am the Bishop of Gresit!

Blue Fangs: Your God knows we wouldn't be here without you. This is all your fault, isn't it?

The Bishop: [voice crâcking] She was a witch!

Blue Fangs: Lies? In your house of God? No wonder He has abandoned you. But we love you.

The Bishop: What?

Blue Fangs: [getting face to face with the Bishop] We love you! We couldn't be here without you!

[seizes the Bishop by the shoulders and opens its jaws]

Blue Fangs: Let me... kiss you.

Last edited: