What's new

Closed Converge to converge network issues???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pengszxc

Enthusiast
So here is a screenshot of the problem I'm having, below is my explanation. Please take time to read and sana may makatulong sa'kin.

unnamed.jpg

Attached above is a VPN service called Hamachi that acts as a LAN for us friends to be able to play the game "Minecraft" together since PORTFORWARDING isn't allowed in a DYNAMIC IP ADDRESS. I asked an agent if there is an option to make our IP Address static but he said that Converge only offers that for 100Mbps customers only.

Last, last night, at around 11:30pm, me and my friends were playing Minecraft. (All of us were playing for a month without problems), internet service stopped for a minute for me and my friend (Herp's PC) who happens to be a Converge customer as well. As soon as the internet connection came back, Herp's PC isn't able to connect to the server anymore (It says relayed connection, Blue light as seen on the screenshot.) but my friends (Dan's Laptop, cler and Syds-Macbook Pro 2) who are from different ISP's can connect to Hamachi's server indicating Green light (cler and Syds is grayed out as I only took this screenshot now with Dan's Laptop and Herp's PC who are currently online.)

To prove my theory that the problems are within us Converge users only, I reached out to my friend who's also a Converge user (Mikko-Consad). She occasionally joins the server (Like I said, no problems whoever wants to join the server) and her PC also gives off Green light before. But when I made her open Hamachi, it now has Blue light and isn't able to connect too.

In addition, I booted up my PS4 and tried to test the connection... and there's a warning below which isn't there before that says "The router in use might not support IP packet fragmentation, and some network features of the PS4 might be restricted."

I tried escalating this to converge hotline and the agent gave me a ticket number which I would use to email sa service desk ng converge. I emailed them but the bot keeps giving me new ticket numbers.

I attempted to configure router settings but the changes I've made isn't pushing through. I tried configuring DHCP, DMZ, and whatnot. Sobrang nakakastress lang talaga since playing games with friends have been a way for me to cope with the pandemic. Sana may mag-guide sa akin kung paanong process gagawin dito. Thank you. :(

Attachments

Saka di ka bibigyan ng dedicated IP kung ang plan mo ay pang 10mbps , can I ask kung meron kang sariling server like Xeon, possible na di gagana yang Minecraft mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back