But i cant help but stare and gaze at you

This feelings of mine, keep on contradicting
To the point that its leads to suffering
Im sad
Im lonely
I miss you
Im in pain

This feelings in forever will remain

Hi there. Thanks for reading... Would you like to read the japanese version? Its actually a translation lyrics for a japanese song im making.

First react i had... Arigatou gozaimasu. But unfortunately... I don't have a guitar yet... I mean i dont have money to repair my guitar.. So i can't really finish that one...

[XX='Jamrazz, c: 308057, m: 698739'][/XX] Ohh. That's a bit sad. 😔 But I hope you can finish the poem, I like the concept. 😆

[XX='Kim Da-hyun, c: 308092, m: 443155'][/XX] since i can't really say to her.. I made it a song.. And in Japanese.. So, yeah.. Once its done, it will be in a japanese lyrics format... If she translates it (which i doubt because she don't care about it anyway), she will know what I've been meaning to say the whole time.

[XX='Jamrazz, c: 308099, m: 698739'][/XX] Well, that's the beauty of music, they tell the words that you can't say directly. Who knows, she might like it or not. But in the end of the day, you pour your heart creating that wonderful poem for her. And it is quite the effort, good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.