What's new

Referral Conquer pøkêr Easy Money Hanggang Sept 8 nalang to

Mrkupid

Enthusiast
Reaction
Sa mga wala pa, wag na kayong mag dalawang isip dahil wala naman kayong ilalaban na Pera.
Ito process sa baba👇

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD the game CONQUER pøkêr Texas in this link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

STEP 2: Click "REFER AND EARN" then "BIND" the code to get cash now! This is my referral code: "131363"

STEP 3: Create an Account or you can use GUEST.

STEP 4: Run the game and finish all tutorials.

STEP 5: Go to main menu (Click REFER&EARN)

STEP 6: Click the icon at the top right corner to enter the CODE. (CODE: 131363) After binding the code you will receive [5M] initial reward for current bonus.

STEP 7: To claim another [5M] bonus, go to MAIN MENU and play (QUICK PLAY) 20-25 games of pøkêr. To make it quick, just FOLD ALL THE TIME 20-25 times.

STEP 8: After playing 25 games, check again the REFER&EARN icon. You will notice that your current balance becomes [10M]. If not, try to play few more pøkêr hands until [10M] balance appears.

STEP 9: wí†hdráw THE TOTAL BONUS OF [10M] VIA MOBILE LOAD 50PESOS and wait until you receive the 50pesos load. Oryou can convert your balance into silver and trade it into gcash. Yun ang ginawa ko😊

(Note: It will say that processing will be within 24 hours. But in my case, I claimed it within a few minutes.)

Back