Tools Complete FIRMWARE Collection Upgrade/Downgrade Unicom 5G VN007 & VN007+

Xpmove12

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
Complete FIRMWARE Upgrade/Downgrade Unicom 5G VN007 & VN007+

Eto yung firmware pang upgrade/downgrade

X21G_IDU (Latest and last updates)

The firmware starting with X21G_IDU can only be used on VN007+!

Notice:
VN007 cannot use this firmware!
When VN007 is in version 1.X, you cannot use this firmware to upgrade at will! ! !
It is recommended to use the Chrome kernel browser to upgrade the firmware!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TardisLX/vn007_history_firmware

X21_IDU_SA

The firmware starting with X21_IDU can only be used on VN007!

Notice:
VN007+ cannot use this firmware!

vn007_history_firmware/X21G/(stop maintenance)

The firmware starting with X21G can only be used on VN007+!

Notice:
VN007 cannot use this firmware!

X21_IDU (stop maintenance)
The firmware starting with X21 can only be used on VN007!

Notice:
VN007+ cannot use this firmware!
When VN007 is in version 3.X, you cannot use this firmware to downgrade at will! ! !
This version does not support 5G SA!

Last edited:
hello may naka experience na po ba sainyo na nadidisconect kapag nag dodownload ng bigfiles ?
im using 5 smart rocket sim.
sana may makatulong . need ko pa i on off data ng vn007+ ko para maka net ulit

Hello I have VN007 Firmware Version 1.3 can i make Upgrade for testing and later downgrade?
Can Vn007 make Cell id lock?

wich firmware is for me the right one?
X21_IDU or X21_IDU_SA? what is different ?

Last edited:
Nc sharing, Lodi

Sa vn007 firmwares

Hello I have VN007 Firmware Version 1.3 can i make Upgrade for testing and later downgrade?
Can Vn007 make Cell id lock?

wich firmware is for me the right one?
X21_IDU or X21_IDU_SA? what is different ?

X21 for VN007

X21G for VN007+

Goodluck

Last edited:
for VN007+ users, wag kayo mag-upgrade sa version 1.13.0. Hindi na ma-downgrade... tas wala ding root access sa shell.

chrome_xcTdlXaZb6.png cmd_hkEJKktTu0.png

Attachments

Back