What's new

Tutorial Complete ExpressJS and MongoDB for Beginners in 2 hours

veins31628

Forum Veteran
Solutions
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What You'll Learn​

All the base concepts of ExpressJS will be clear to learner

All the base concepts of MongoDB will be clear to learner

You will be able to create APIs in ExpressJS

You will be able to create private routes (Protected with JWT)

Requirements​

• Basic Javascript
  • Understanding of how database works

Description​

To get a complete course on JavaScript: Do visit my channel with the name of Ministry of JavaScript at YøùTùbé. I am uploading new videos over there on daily basis.

In this course, we will be covering all the base concepts of NodeJS, ExpressJS along with MongoDB like:
  1. Installation of ExpressJS
  2. Type of routes, and implementation
  3. How to deal with request and response
  4. What is MongoDB and how can we connect it to our ExpressJS Server
  5. APIs creation using ExpressJS and MongoDB
  6. How to deal with an error handling
  7. How to play with validations in ExpressJS
  8. How to play with password encryptions (storing, verifying)
  9. How to deal with JSON web token in ExpressJS
  10. How to add JSON web token verification on protected routes using Middleware
  11. How to perform authentication along with JSON web token
This course will not just cover basic topics but we will be learning some advanced topics as well of ExpressJS.
After the completion of this course, you can easily be able to work on ExpressJS and MongoDB, this is my promise.

Follow me to get the amazing courses in a field of JavaScript. On YøùTùbé we are uploading new videos on daily basis and we are trying our best to serve the JS community in the best way we can.

Who this course is for:​

• Javascript developers curious about backend javascript frameworks

This course seems to be a great resource for learning the fundamental concepts of ExpressJS and MongoDB for beginners. The course promises to cover topics such as the installation of ExpressJS, creating APIs using ExpressJS and MongoDB, error handling, password encryption, JSON web token, and authentication. The instructor also mentions that advanced topics will be covered as well.

The course requires basic knowledge of JavaScript and an understanding of how databases work. The target audience for this course seems to be JavaScript developers who are interested in learning backend JavaScript frameworks.

The instructor has also mentioned their YøùTùbé channel called "Ministry of JavaScript," where they upload new videos on a daily basis. Following the instructor could be a great way to stay updated with the latest developments in JavaScript.

Overall, this seems to be a promising course for beginners who want to learn ExpressJS and MongoDB.

Back