What's new

Civil Service

emokizta2222

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Nagreview ako ng Civil Service, pero everytime magtake ako ng exam, bumabagsak ako. Paano ba ang review. Ano ang mga topics, subject na dapat ireview?

Unahin mo muna mga madali during exam. Then ihuli mo yung mga not so-so na subject. Ganun ginawa ko last time. Kaya mo yan lads. Any reviewer will do.

focus ka lang ts sa scope ng exam. gaya ko last year, mas marami yun math sa scope. sa math talaga ako nagfocus kasi dun ako mas okay. yun english kasi masyado malawak lalo na yun synonyms and antonyms. subject verb agreement lang pinag aralan ko. almost one month preparation lang ako kasi late yun pagfile. sa government kasi ako nagwwork. kapag may free time sa work nag aaral ako. one week before the exam, nagising na ako ng madaling araw para magreview at nag aral ng konti sa gen info. at syempre pinaka mahalaga ay manalangin sa Diyos.

up dito baka ganun din mangyari sakin kapag mag take ako CSC
kaya mo yan lods.

Not to brag po, pero take 1 ko lang, passed last year sa march 2022 na exam. I was about to take the exam po nung 2020 but covid struck and I waited for years, but I haven't had the time to review properly for those two years na di sila nagpa exam. But here is what I did, first is I recalled what I have learned on highschool and my first and second years in college, yung mga basics, basic formulas on mathematics, like on algebra, business math, and I focused on those, kasi yun daw mostly lalabas sa CSC, yung general knowledge mo on different subjects nung pumapasok ka pa sa paaralan, then sa english I mostly focused on the basic paragraph construction, understanding how a sentence is constructed by its subject, predicate, on how to use verb, adverbs, adjectives and so fort. Remember mo lang yung always tinuturo sayo ng prof or teachers mo nung highschool and college days mo sa math and english. Secondly, yung sa general knowledge, ay mahilig na talaga ako noon pa on reading philippine constitution, yung obligations and contracts, yung sa basic taxation, pero pag di ka mahilig focus on remembering what are the most basic elements of the subjects. For example sa PhilCon, is yung bill of rights, then sa taxation is power of taxations, so on and so fort. Third, and what I would most recommend yo to do, is to focus on not memorizing on what you review, I put an emphasis on this third and last part. Because, you need to know the process, not memorize the answers on your reviewer. But to FAMILIARIZE THE PROCESS on how you got the answer on your reviewer on the first place. FAMILIARIZE AND MASTER the process of creating your own formulas on solving math problems, analyze the given and then draft your formula based on your understanding rather than focusing on memorizing how the formula looks like. I am typing this while I'm wasted, pero yung third part nalang focus nyo yung enemphasize ko. Hopefully you pass TS! Try and try TS!