Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
We may not agree.
We may not see eye to eye.
We may not have the same beliefs.
We may not have the same priorities.
We may not view things the same.
That doesn't mean I don't care what you think.
That doesn't mean we can't get along.
That doesn't mean you are any less deserving of my kindness.
In a world where opinion seem to be dividing us more and more,let's remember our humanity.
Let's treat others the same way we want to be treated.
We don't always have to agree.
But we should always be kind.

~JenThompson~

~

Kindness can transform someone's dark moment with a blaze of light. You'll never know how much your caring matters. Make a difference for another today.

- Amy Leigh Mcree

"Marunong ako magpakababa,at marunong din naman ako magpakasagana,sa bawat bagay at sa lahat ng bagay ay natutuhan ko ang lihim maging sa kabusugan at maging sa kagutuman,maging sa kasaganaan.at maging sa kasalatan,lahat ng bagay ay aking magagawa sa nagpapalakas sa akin"

sulat ni apostol pablo sa mga taga Filipos kabanata apat,talatang labing dalawa patuloy hanggang labing tatlo.

maraming salamat at kabisado ng puso at isip ko to mula bata pa ko.
Gervel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ang hirap lang kapag lagi kang mabait ikaw lagi ang mahihirapan dika makalaban kasi mas pipiliin mona dika makasakit ng kapwa kaya ang pagiging mabait ay hindi natin pinili sadyang ito lang ang nakasanayan simulanpagkabat na tinuro ng ating mga magulang

This is the part were most people often see unusual kindness as positive. Too much kindness is a sign of defence mechanism on play that deflects any possible hostility. It's their way of lowering the resistance of others especially those in power or in higher position by playing as pleaser and harmless. Letting your guard down and this type of person can quite turn into a passive-aggressive.

My general advice is don't be naive with someone being too nice or one day you'll realize that you have been bitten by the same person you're feeding with.