What's new

Cherry Prepaid Services will be no longer available starting March 17, 2023 :(

PHC Chan

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Cherry Prepaid has been my go to sim also main number and special sim since it came out in 2015 and which i started using it through-out my day to day use, I know its under Globe but the experience with promos I beg to differ between the two. It has its pros and cons, the pros are just your standard telco service provider with good data packs with reasonable price & call & texts are decent enough for the pricing as well. Cons are based on my experience is the capping of signal if that's a thing? like it caps the signal/network when am like using its data for like 100mb without me having to turn on/off the data or airplane mode it just to refresh its stability for me to use its data again. Well, All's Well That Ends Well i guess and its been a ride tinkering with it & somewhat good service but alas farewell.

Received this text earlier, let me know (if any of you KaCher out there do exist and am not a lone user 😂)

Screenshot_2023-01-23-21-09-09-724_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

1674480618797.png

1674480707198.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1674480607896.png

Attachments

Ka umay nga par cherry user ako since ... Kasi maganda mga promo nila tipid. Pero ngayon mawawala na.
Oonga eh, well since nauso sina GOMO at DITO parang nalamangan na si Cherry (Globe) sa mga promos nila. Mabuti nlng pede ikeep ung existing Cherry Number naten through TM Transfer, sana successful bago maabutan ng Sim Registration deadline.

lamang ng data kase ang labanan sana improve si tm via update ang promo lalo sa data kase mas worth it pa ang globe sim kahit mahal pero data is sulit