What's new

Closed Cherry Mobile Touch XL 2 (Marshmallow Root)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesvan09

Addict
Mga Boss/Sir, paano mag root nitong Cherry Mobile Touch XL 2. Lahat ng root sinubukan ko kaso ayaw ma root ehh. Salamat sa Tutulong :D . Marshmallow po yung version ng OS.

root via pc adb fastboot does not work. mtk android tool does not work either. cm touch xl 2 needs custom recovery such as twrp.img or cwm.img

does anybody have any other ideas?

theres is way to root your cherry mobile touch xl 2 now. use one of these sites. https://phcorner.net/t/cherry-mobile-touch-xl2.188548/#post-2102518 or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
These sites use sp flash tool method to flash custom recovery, but this method did not work. sp flash tool was too buggy and would not detect my device cm touch xl 2. Maybe sp flash tool is not compatible to android 6.0 I do not think they actually flashed on touch xl 2 because the video tutorial shows some other device. Any ways, you could use adb/fastboot method. fastboot boot recovery.img---this command does not flash, just boots into custom recovery. If you are afraid you might brick your phone then use this method. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img---this command flashes the custom recovery. When command prompt screens says finish transferring then wait a minute and type fastboot reboot. when reboots, turn the phone off and put the phone in recovery to check.
If you do not know how to use adb/fastboot then just google it for the instruction.Go download Android SDK tool.

Attachments

I already tried kingroot but...I failed.
theres is way to root your cherry mobile touch xl 2 now. use one of these sites. https://phcorner.net/t/cherry-mobile-touch-xl2.188548/#post-2102518 or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
These sites use sp flash tool method to flash custom recovery, but this method did not work. sp flash tool was too buggy and would not detect my device cm touch xl 2. Maybe sp flash tool is not compatible to android 6.0 I do not think they actually flashed on touch xl 2 because the video tutorial shows some other device. Any ways, you could use adb/fastboot method. fastboot boot recovery.img---this command does not flash, just boots into custom recovery. If you are afraid you might brick your phone then use this method. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img---this command flashes the custom recovery. When command prompt screens says finish transferring then wait a minute and type fastboot reboot. when reboots, turn the phone off and put the phone in recovery to check.
If you do not know how to use adb/fastboot then just google it for the instruction.Go download Android SDK tool.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.