What's new

Closed Cherry Mobile Touch XL 2 (Marshmallow Root)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesvan09

Addict
Mga Boss/Sir, paano mag root nitong Cherry Mobile Touch XL 2. Lahat ng root sinubukan ko kaso ayaw ma root ehh. Salamat sa Tutulong :D . Marshmallow po yung version ng OS.

Hey after installing Android SDK tool, you just use fastboot command------ fastboot boot recovery.img(for not installing) or fastboot flash recovery recovery.img(for installing).
kung anong instruction doon sinunod ko lang .. ok naman phone ko ngayon rooted sya but temporary lang naman tung phone nato...

kung anong instruction doon sinunod ko lang .. ok naman phone ko ngayon rooted sya but temporary lang naman tung phone nato...
speak english please. did you install sdk andsetupadb/fastboot. If you do not know how, go to this site----
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Down load this version--- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. No installer 190 MB (199701062 bytes)
and unzip the file to root of your C drive.

speak english please. did you install sdk andsetupadb/fastboot. If you do not know how, go to this site----
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Down load this version--- You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. No installer 190 MB (199701062 bytes)
and unzip the file to root of your C drive.
i'm just followed the instruction of the tutorial you given.. thats why nothing to worry about it. its just fine no problem has been found..

yes..
and i know its rooted without using rootcheker.
all you need to do is have a root explorer. because if you are not rooted you can't browse the the data files that can only seen when you rooted
you could browse with root explorer but you cannot modifie when you are not rooted. just download root checker to see if you rooted properly.

Thanks a lot already rooted cherry touch xl2
Screenshot_20161010-193310.png Screenshot_20161010-193318.png Screenshot_20161010-193328.png
if you are rooted, you could install setcpu, xposed installer, gravitybox and substratum to tweak your phone. You will feel the difference.

Attachments

what benefits than can i consume when i use those apps?
Use setCpu to speed up your phone speed. You could set min and max CPU speed. Your phone will be much smoother. GravityBox basically makes your phone like you have installed custom ROM. Must have app for rooted phone. You could enable on screen nav keys. Very hand at night.

Yes, i tried also many methods, tricks I've search in google and in forum of cellphones technicians, all of them is unsuccessful to root this CM flare XL 2.0. there is a time to come an end to boot-loop or start-loop the phone. i have a friend of mine, should say, he's a experienced or veteran cellphone technician for a long time data monkey but he refuses to root this phone, guys! any other remedy or way to brick root this phone? help me please. thank's in advance. have a nice day to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.