What's new

Closed [Cherry Mobile Burst]-Installing CWM Recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince2013

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Installing CWM Recovery.

DWYOR.

Installation

NOTE:
METHOD1a: If this is your first time flashing CWM.
METHOD1b: If this is your first time flashing CWM. <~ EASIER METHOD, REQUIRES PC
METHOD2: If you have already flashed Chinese CWM before.

(WARNING: Procede to method 2 if this is your first time flashing CWM)

METHOD1a

Need a Rooted Phone. Root procedure You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

1. Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and copy it to your sd card.

2. Install terminal emulator from Play Store. It's free.

3. Open Terminal Emulator and type the following. Be sure to grant Superuser Permission.​
Code:
su
[Press Enter]
dd if=/sdcard/a28.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16
[Press Enter]​
4. You now have English CWM Recovery v6.0.1.3. You can enter the recovery by turning off your phone, hold vol.down+power button, release after the phone vibrates or power up.

Enjoy!
biggrin.png

Video tutorial by Mr. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. again. Thanks for this awesome video.
biggrin.png

METHOD1b
(Thank you sir You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for the info)

1. Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Turn off phone

4. hold vol.UP+power button, Download mode should come up

5. Connect phone to PC

6. Open Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool

7. Under "Fastboot Flasher (NANDroid Restorer)" Select Recovery

8. Click "Select File" button then locate the "a28.img".

9. tick/check the checkbox "Erase".

10. Click "Flash".

11. Reboot phone to recovery (NOTE: power button doesn't work on download mode, remove battery first the insert it again and hold vol.DOWN+power button, once the BURST page comes up, release your hold..)

12. You now have English CWM Recovery v6.0.1.3.

Enjoy!
biggrin.png

METHOD2

1. Download this flashable zip file
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Flash it like any other rom (no need to wipe data)

3. Reboot.

4. You now have English CWM Recovery v6.0.1.3.​

Attachments

If I do one of those method, can I customize the ROM of my Cherry mobile burst s280?

I encounter a little bit problem it says: E:signature verification failed. Installation aborted. I want to customize the ROM of my phone. Can anyone help me regarding of this please?

By the way, I can understand Tagalog word. pwede tagalog din ang conversation para madali but if english, it's okay.

gagana pa po ba ito???ma try nga ^_^

boss penge nga firmware ng burst or yung na back up mo sir ayaw na po mag open yung burst ko na stock nalang gawin ko nalang yung power taz volume down tapos install zip from sdcard.. di ko kasi na back up boss salamat..

Pls help me find a flash file or cwm of cherry burst 2.0
My cp has stopped working after rooting it..tnx

boss penge nga firmware ng burst or yung na back up mo sir ayaw na po mag open yung burst ko na stock nalang gawin ko nalang yung power taz volume down tapos install zip from sdcard.. di ko kasi na back up boss salamat..
Hi there...may firmware or cwm knb ng cherry burst 2.0? Pashare naman po...pls email me at qtquila23@gmail.com
Tnx much po

Sir Ginawa ko naman po yung method 1a mo pero bakit ganun CHERRY MOBILE padin nag aappear sken? Diba dapat kaparehas na nung sayo na LG ang lumalabas? PEto po number ko boss 09351673232. Di po kasi ako always online kaya text tayo if ok lang for more infos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Installing CWM Recovery.

DWYOR.

Installation

NOTE:
METHOD1a:
If this is your first time flashing CWM.
METHOD1b: If this is your first time flashing CWM. <~ EASIER METHOD, REQUIRES PC
METHOD2: If you have already flashed Chinese CWM before.

(WARNING: Procede to method 2 if this is your first time flashing CWM)

METHOD1a

Need a Rooted Phone. Root procedure You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

1. dôwnlôad You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and copy it to your sd card.

2. Install terminal emulator from Play Store. It's free.

3. Open Terminal Emulator and type the following. Be sure to grant Superuser Permission.
Code:​
su
[Press Enter]
dd if=/sdcard/a28.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p16
[Press Enter]​
4. You now have English CWM Recovery v6.0.1.3. You can enter the recovery by turning off your phone, hold vol.down+power button, release after the phone vibrates or power up.

Enjoy!
biggrin.png

Video tutorial by Mr. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. again. Thanks for this awesome video.
biggrin.png

METHOD1b
(Thank you sir You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for the info)

1. dôwnlôad You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. dôwnlôad You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Turn off phone

4. hold vol.UP+power button, dôwnlôad mode should come up

5. Connect phone to PC

6. Open Universal Android AIO Flasher Tool

7. Under "Fastboot Flasher (NANDroid Restorer)" Select Recovery

8. Click "Select File" button then locate the "a28.img".

9. tick/check the checkbox "Erase".

10. Click "Flash".

11. Reboot phone to recovery (NOTE: power button doesn't work on dôwnlôad mode, remove battery first the insert it again and hold vol.DOWN+power button, once the BURST page comes up, release your hold..)

12. You now have English CWM Recovery v6.0.1.3.

Enjoy!
biggrin.png

METHOD2

1. dôwnlôad this flashable zip file
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Flash it like any other rom (no need to wipe data)

3. Reboot.

4. You now have English CWM Recovery v6.0.1.3.​
Sir, sira po ang down vol. button ko. Help.

Attachments

boss ung method2 gumagana po ba? dba po papasok po ako sa android recovery tas install update from sd card? tas pag iinstall ko na ung burstcwm.zip d po gumagana.

reply asap po. tnx

sir pa help nmn po sa cm burst ko...stock lng posa andriod logo...pno po mg install ng cwm or twrp using stock recovery mod???
ayaw po gumana ung method 2...sotck recovery mod lng po gmit ko...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.