What's new

Closed Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalandanbruv

Eternal Poster
Reaction
It’s just so sad to think that there are gamers who uses cheat. Players who can’t play fair game. It’s just a shame that you’re so low skilled that you can’t even stand and win without cheats. You may have won the game but atleast we aren’t cheaters. Just face the reality that you r a slow witted.

Script of having skin is okay but e.g maphäçk? Lol, you will always be stuck at the bottom even if you won game. That’s why you cant develop your skills kasi kumakapit kalang sa cheat. Stop tolerating yourself na umaasa lang sa ganyan. Nakakasuka.

ganun ba talaga kahit mataas level mo ikakampi sayo mga nasa level 30lang tapos mga kalaban matataas level sa Rank pa?

For real Using Maphäçk on ML? LOL its almost easy to spot where the enemy is.
i know it's so easy to spot where the enemies are specially if you have a map awareness. you probably didnt get my point, as i just said FOR EXAMPLE "e.g maphäçk" and so on and forth whatever cheat that may. my point here is, THEM, using cheats is so unfair.

I just set maphäçk asn an example because that's the most used cheat aside from auto lag script for enemy. should i mention every cheats they are using? NO, BECAUSE MY POINT IS CLEAR THAT I AM EMPHASIZING "cheaters". LOL ON YOU, kung maka lol ka pahalatang di naintindihan when I used "e.g' on my statement.

ganun ba talaga kahit mataas level mo ikakampi sayo mga nasa level 30lang tapos mga kalaban matataas level sa Rank pa?
i dont think so, from my own knowledge, i can say that there is sometimes a problem on their match making on rank but there is also a script spreading that when u use u will get match to a lower level than you ofcourse to have a weaker opponent.

di naman mawawala yang ganyan eh, kung sobrang toxic na lipat ka na ng laro para di ka na mahighblood sa ganyan

well di natin sila mapipigilan na mangcheat kaya hasain na lang natin ang sarili nating skills para sa mga susunod pang games na walang cheaters hinde naman palagi may cheaters kasi napakabigat ng parusa pagnahuli sila "BAN ACCOUNT" kaya yung mga cheaters nasa low rank lang kasi laging new account kasi chill na lang tayo :)

Ml is so trash when it comes to game method, match making, and server. There's no Fair game at all.
anyway cheat for those who can cheat, you're not the target audience so mind your business.

Hahaha tama tol. Pero may iba jan naka MAPhäçk na nga natatalo pa mga bugok😂😂 di nalang kasi mag quit ng ML kung wala namang future🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.