Cant access 192.168.254.254

lagyan u static ip sir sa lan mo like
ip adress 192.168.254.1
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
default gateway: 192.168.254.254
preferred dns: 8.8.8.8
alternative dns: 8.8.4.4
tapos try u i access ung modem u sir

opo di ko kase maacess ang gui nya pero may nkita ako forum dito same ng prob. pero d kolng alam panu mabago ang ip address

pat
lagyan u static ip sir sa lan mo like
ip adress 192.168.254.1
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
default gateway: 192.168.254.254
preferred dns: 8.8.8.8
alternative dns: 8.8.4.4
tapos try u i access ung modem u sir

patut nman kng panu?

pede mo xia ma check kun 192.168.254.254 nga IP nia. Kun dmo pa na try using CMD command prompt. Type in ipconfig. Check insert image below. If na confirm mona, type mo un IP add under Default Gateway sa browser.

Attachments

This was a very old thread and not sure if na fix nyo na. Coincidentally I purchased a new prepaid wifi router from globe today and have the same issue. I am putting the right gateway IP and am able to ping it on my command prompt but no router GUI. So just replying to this in case it helps.

Turns out the fix is easy. Clear lng ng browser cache kasi it was still seeing my old globe router that was also using the same IP address. Since it was mentioned here na you had to "factory reset" it, baka ganun din naging issue nyo. Try clearing out cache files and images on browser and see if it helps.

This was a very old thread and not sure if na fix nyo na. Coincidentally I purchased a new prepaid wifi router from globe today and have the same issue. I am putting the right gateway IP and am able to ping it on my command prompt but no router GUI. So just replying to this in case it helps.

Turns out the fix is easy. Clear lng ng browser cache kasi it was still seeing my old globe router that was also using the same IP address. Since it was mentioned here na you had to "factory reset" it, baka ganun din naging issue nyo. Try clearing out cache files and images on browser and see if it helps.
ITO PO NKATULONG SA AKIN NA COMMENT.....MARAMING SALAMAT PO

how to fix po if na block yung 192.168.254.254