What's new

Help Can someone help me to answer this question

Camiiiii

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Creamy Milkee Company is a well-known milk manufacturing industry. At the end of the assembly line, there are three examiners who performed the job of imprinting the use-by date on each package of the milk. Rench, who imprints 25% of the milk packages, neglects to imprint the use-by date twice in every 200 milk packages; Heide, who imprints 15% of the milk packages, neglects to imprint the use-by date once in every 100 milk packages: Ammiel, who imprints 60% of the milk packages, neglects to imprint the use-by date once in every 200 milk packages. One buyer reported that the milk he bought doesn't have imprinted use-by date in its package, find the probability that it was examined by Ammiel. Round off the final answer to 4 decimal places.

please help me to answer this, I need solution. Thank youuu:love:

Creamy Milkee Company is a well-known milk manufacturing industry. At the end of the assembly line, there are three examiners who performed the job of imprinting the use-by date on each package of the milk. Rench, who imprints 25% of the milk packages, neglects to imprint the use-by date twice in every 200 milk packages; Heide, who imprints 15% of the milk packages, neglects to imprint the use-by date once in every 100 milk packages: Ammiel, who imprints 60% of the milk packages, neglects to imprint the use-by date once in every 200 milk packages. One buyer reported that the milk he bought doesn't have imprinted use-by date in its package, find the probability that it was examined by Ammiel. Round off the final answer to 4 decimal places.

please help me to answer this, I need solution. Thank youu

please help me to answer this, I need solution. Thank youuu

naka tatlong topic ka na the same questions, spamming na ginagawa mo. tsaka assignment mo yan db? di naman kami mag kakaroon ng grade diyan. mas maganda siguro na gawin mo muna tapos itry mo ipa check dito, para di spoon feed nangyayari nang matuto ka din

Answer: 0.4286 (Not sure tho)

Solution:
Screenshot_20220111-234922.jpg

Attachments