What's new

Closed Can *****ed software be installed in a MacBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajloner

Honorary Poster
hi po sa mga Mac user. okay or madali lang ba ma install'an ng cra'ck ang Macbook?

may balak kasi ko bumili. im confuse if window or mac eh

thanks

Is it possible to install pirated software on a Mac?

To be honest: yes, it is, and yes, I did this sometimes (mostly for testing without a rigid limit). I always feel bad about this because the developers should get their money; additionally, if they don’t, their company will die and the software is gone - which could another point to think twice about not buying software.

But the most important point for me seems to be the danger you’ll be in: you never know, what a pirated software contains inside. It could do bad things and even if it only makes your Mac unstable you will have to invest much time in installing from a blank machine. This is costly, most of the time much more than a license fee. So I got back to install only official, bought software.

From: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pero sa windows mas madali at mas marami kang mahahanap na krack na apps.

Last edited:
Is it possible to install pirated software on a Mac?

To be honest: yes, it is, and yes, I did this sometimes (mostly for testing without a rigid limit). I always feel bad about this because the developers should get their money; additionally, if they don’t, their company will die and the software is gone - which could another point to think twice about not buying software.

But the most important point for me seems to be the danger you’ll be in: you never know, what a pirated software contains inside. It could do bad things and even if it only makes your Mac unstable you will have to invest much time in installing from a blank machine. This is costly, most of the time much more than a license fee. So I got back to install only official, bought software.

From: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
nacheck ko din po to nung browse ako.

yan kasi unang lumabas sa google. :ROFLMAO: Confuse ka pa rin kung mac or windows ang bbilin mong computer? Puede na rin yung mga macbook kung may software/app kang gusto mong gamitin na meron lang sa macos at wala sa windows tulad ng imovie.
Opo eh. Hirap mag decide 😅 eto pinag pipilian ko sale eh hehe

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back