What's new

Tutorial Bypass Wireless Mac-Filtering (Whitelist/Blacklist)

Xerodeu

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction
This Thread Is For Educational Purposes Only,Now I Will Demonstrate How Someone Can Easily Bypass Mac Filtering Rule In Both White Listed rule Or Black Listed rule.

I Used:
  • Linux Kernel
  • Airmon-ng
  • Airodump-ng
  • Macchanger
  • And Wifi Adapter
I Dont Have Any Wifi To Test On So In The Video I Will Onl Show How Can I Change The MacAddress Of The Wifi Adapter So That When I Connect to a specific Network Different MacAddress Will Be Listed.

Airmon Ng-Makes The Wifi Adapter Turn To Monitor Mode
Airodump-ng-Scan The Access Point For Connected Device

With Your Changed Mac Address You Can Now Bypass The Mac Filtering Even If It Is Whitelisted Or Blacklisted.

This Thread Is For Awareness Of The User That Think Whitelisting Is 100% Safe,But You Are Wrong There Is Still Vulnerability In Mac Filtering Rule.

Attachments

pano kaya mablock mga ganto i mean mablock ang marunong nito naka whitelist pa naman ako dami kasi me alam dito samin bumabagal na wifi pag natutunan pa nila to

pano kaya mablock mga ganto i mean mablock ang marunong nito naka whitelist pa naman ako dami kasi me alam dito samin bumabagal na wifi pag natutunan pa nila to
Tips ko sayo kung madaming nakakaalam ng pass mo

1. Make a password longer than 12 characters
  2. Mix your password with special characters and numbers
  3. Make sure the wifi encryption is WPA2-PSK or WPA3-PSK if wpa3 is available for your router encryption
  4. Whitelisting
  5. Always check the associated device on your router by looking at the admin portal
  6. If ever You get disconnected without a reason,then your wifi must be jammed by someone to lunch a attack to your wifi,for this case call a customer service to report the incident since this attack is îllégâl
  7. Obviously do not say to anyone your password :)

Back