What's new

Referral Bybit free $20

jay921

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Register Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FAQ
Q Who is considered a qualified referee?
A A qualified referee is a new user who registers on Bybit with your referral code, makes a first time deposit of no less than $10 equivalent, and meets the min. total trading volume of $10,000 on or after 12AM (midnight) UTC on March 1, 2022. Total trading volume = Derivatives trading volume + 4 * Spot trading volume. Please note that the time window to enjoy the Referral Program may be extended or ended earlier depending on the number of participants. Please invite your friends and inform them to complete the tasks as soon as possible.

Q How are seasonal rewards calculated?
A The seasonal rewards count the total Derivative or Spot trading volume by each of your qualified referee from 12AM (midnight) UTC on March 1, 2022 to 11:59PM UTC on June 13, 2022. You can get a new reward card for every $100,000 increment in your qualified referee's trading volume (total trading volume = Derivatives trading volume + 4 * Spot trading volume). The max. trading volume supported is $5,000,000 for each qualified referee. Trading volume via API does not qualify.

Q Can I get base rewards if my referee signed up before 12AM (midnight) UTC on March 1, 2022?
A Unfortunately, no. If your referee signed up before 12AM (midnight) UTC on March 1, 2022, he/she is not eligible for the current referral program.

Q What types of reward cards can I get?
A You are guaranteed to receive a reward when you open a reward card. The rewards include bonuses and coupons in different amounts and unlimited quantities, with the max. being a $1,000 bonus in USDT.

Q My referee forgot to use my referral code/link. Can I still receive the rewards?
A Unfortunately, no. The user will not be recognized as your referee.
Q What are Bybit bonuses?
A Bybit bonuses can be used as margin for Derivatives trading (exclusive of Spot). They can also be used to cover trading losses and offset trading fees prior to user's own capital. Bonuses cannot be wí†hdráwn, while profits from trading with bonuses can be wí†hdráwn. The bonuses (if applicable) will be credited to eligible users one (1) month after the event ends.

Q What are Bybit coupons?
A Bybit coupons can be used to offset trading fees for Derivatives trading (exclusive of Spot). They will be deducted to cover trading fees prior to user's own capital. The coupons (if applicable) will be credited to eligible users one (1) month after the event ends. For more information, please refer to the Latest Bybit Promotions, Bonus and Coupons FAQ.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • 1.Bybit is a platform providing various products and services online, but Bybit is neither regulated nor supervised in Germany and has no licence under banking or finance laws in Germany. Accordingly, this program is not available to German residents.
  • 2.Your reward cards will expire at 11:59PM UTC on June 13, 2022.
  • 3.ρáíd advertisements with the use of Bybit’s brand words on internet media or via advertising networks are prohibited.
  • 4.Users who violate these terms will not be eligible for referral benefits; any fraudulent or abusive behaviors will result in immediate termination of all associated accounts.
  • 5.The Referral Program cannot be used in conjunction with the Affiliate Program. For more information about the Affiliate Program, please visit You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., email IB@bybit.com or contact our 24/7 customer support
  • 6.Bybit reserves the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions of the referral program at any time without prior notice.
  • 7.With each qualified referral, you and your referee will each receive a $20 bonus in USDT. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer. The bonus will be credited to your Derivatives Account within five (5) working days and is subject to risk review.

Last edited: