What's new

Build an API (pdf file)

MubagarangugYawa

Forum Guru
Reaction
the latest edit is prepared for you enthusiasts to learn programming back and Laravel. Laravel is a popular and ultra-powerful framework based on the PHP programming language that can be used to design any website or back end of mobile applications. In fact, with this framework, you can quickly design your favorite back-end web service using the standard MVC Petren design.

If you want to do this with the help of PHP language and without using Laravel framework, the final project will have many weaknesses that will be difficult and complicated to fix over time. Laravel's framework will take you away from reworking, and by using MVC architecture in web service design, you can focus on the main purpose of the project and be disregarded for the surroundings, as Laravel will do the rest for you. The tutorial book we have prepared for your loved ones in this article will teach you how to build an API in Laravel, which has valuable content for those interested in learning this skill.

1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Author/Translator: Wacky

Studio Pages Number:

746 Format: PDF Book

Language: English

Features of Build an API with Laravel – PDF:

– JSON:API – Introduction to JSON:API features and its advantages

– Familiarity with documentation in API

– Learn how to increase API security with Laravel Passport

– Familiarity with the implementation of JSON:API types in the project

– Learn how to test APIs to ensure its proper operation

click here 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇

download link:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
NOTE: All the software i posts belongs to the respected owners and not me. I am not the owner of any software i shared. Thank you.

Attachments

Back