What's new

Help Budget Phone cooler

TunogLata

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hello mga paps yung budget meal sana na phone cooler madami ako nakita sa shopee pero yung gusto ko working talaga kahit d mamahalin madali lng kasi umiinit phone ko baka may alam kayo.
-Realme 6i

Hello! It's great that you're looking for a budget phone cooler to keep your phone from overheating. Here are some options you may want to consider:

1. Baseus UFO Cooler: This phone cooler is a compact and portable device that can be easily attached to your phone's charging port. It has a built-in fan that helps to dissipate heat and keep your phone cool. The Baseus UFO Cooler is compatible with most phones and is priced affordably.

2. Cooler Master Notepal X3: This is a larger phone cooler that can also be used with laptops. It has a silent 200mm fan that provides excellent cooling performance. The Cooler Master Notepal X3 also has an ergonomic design that allows for comfortable use. It is priced higher than the Baseus UFO Cooler, but it is also a more powerful device.

3. Arctic Air Pro: This phone cooler features a compact and portable design that can be attached to your phone's charging port. It has a built-in fan that provides excellent cooling performance. The Arctic Air Pro is compatible with most phones and is priced affordably.

4. Realme 6i: The Realme 6i is a budget smartphone that features a powerful MediaTek Helio G80 processor and a large 5000mAh battery. It also has a cooling system called the HyperBoost that helps to keep the phone from overheating during intensive use. The Realme 6i is priced competitively and is a good option if you're looking for a budget phone that comes with a built-in cooling system.

Ultimately, the choice of which phone cooler to buy will depend on your budget and your specific needs. I hope this helps!