requirements:
*btc address
*internet connection
*pc laptop or mobile phone

panu mahanap yung btc address
need nyo po coins.ph na app
tapos magregister po kayo
sundan nyo lang yung steps

you can find your wallet address by tapping Receive on the main wallet screen, then choosing Show Blockchain Wallet Address on the next screen.

Wallet_address_android.jpg

register here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Frequently Asking Questions
1. What is Hashrapid?

Hashrapid - is a smart bitcoin cloud mining service developed for affordable bitcoin mining, meanwhile designed to provide frequent mining payouts within the shortest possible timeframe.
2. How Hashrapid works?

Our company continuously maintains mining bitcoin in the field using hardware and the power from several large data centers around the world to minimize costs of electric power. On daily basis our professional analysts manage our assets to convert in into bitcoin on the most profitable price as of Bitcoin is most liquid cryptocurrency at the moment. You will be receiving Bitcoin payouts on daily basis depending on plan you purchased.
3. How do I get started with Hashrapid?

To get started, please enter your bitcoin wallet address and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. You don't need any special hardware or software or even to keep your own computer on to do cloud mining, we will do the mining on your behalf.
4. How I earn bitcoin with Hashrapid?

You are purchasing mining plan and we are mining on your behalf. You will be receiving returns on daily basis depending on amount of your plan.
5. How much can I earn without investments?

You can generate 0.00002000 BTC every day without investments. You can also upgrade your plan to generate up to 0.01100000 BTC every day.
6. What are conditions for profit wí†hdráwal?

There are no conditions for wí†hdráwal. You can wí†hdráw bitcoin whenever your balance reaches the minimum wí†hdráwal.
7. What is the minimum amount for wí†hdráwal?

Minimum wí†hdráwal amount is 0.002 BTC.
8. How much can I earn on the affiliate program?

You will earn 1% - 7% every time your referral gets upgrade. The referral commissions with 5 levels of 7% -4% -2% -1% -1% are applied to all plans. The total referral commission is 15%
9. Are there any registration or maintenance fees??

Registration is free and without any maintenance fees.
10. If I pay for an upgrade, how long it will be active?

Free plan active forever. Other plans are active and profitable for 180 days. When a plan expires it will return to the Free plan.
11. Can I have multiple accounts?

You can have only one account.
12. Can I upgrade plan with bitcoin on my balance?

Hashrapid currently does not support upgrading from internal Hashrapid wallet yet.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back