What's new

Bricked: "the current image have been destroyed and cannot boot..." on Realme C2

Peezzied

Journeyman
Reaction
Hey guys,

I need some help with my phone. I tried to install twrp recovery on it, but I messed up.

Here's what I did: I unlocked the bootloader using "fastboot unlock" and then I flashed the twrp image using "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.7.0_11-0-RMX1941.img". Then I tried to boot into twrp using "fastboot boot twrp-3.7.0_11-0-RMX1941.img", but it didn't work.

I should lock the bootloader again, so I stupidly ran "fastboot lock" without doing any research. Then I selected "recovery" from the bootloaders options, hoping it would boot into twrp. But instead, it showed me a message saying "the current image have been destroyed and cannot boot..." And now it won't boot at all.😭

Additionally, I can enter the recovery mode nonetheless, the error is still showing up and I'm unable to connect my phone to my PC using cable either anymore, so no fastboot.

Here's my hypothesis: I think this is just a soft-brick however, is there a way out?
Specifications: Realme C2, Mediatek (I don't know which MediaTek it is)

Did I brick my phone? Is there any way to fix this? Please help me out, I'm desperate.
I really appreciate any help you can provide. Ask me freely if you want some further information regarding this.

yeah you did, if ever you try to flash a rom for your phone to bring it back? please use a genuine one.

yeah you did, if ever you try to flash a rom for your phone to bring it back? please use a genuine one.
How do you flash a rom if my PC can't read the USB cable that is connected to the phone anymore?
I tried holding the volume up, down and power buttons simultaneously and my PC got to read the USB for a few seconds.

would you recommend this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

How do you flash a rom if my PC can't read the USB cable that is connected to the phone anymore?
I tried holding the volume up, down and power buttons simultaneously and my PC got to read the USB for a few seconds.

would you recommend this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Need pc and laptop

I mean need pc or may laptop ka ba
yes po. ang kaso lang ay hindi na nababasa ng pc ko yung usb na nakakonek sa phone dahil siguro sira yung image na meron sa phone so hindi ko rin maaccess yung phone via fastboot. Pero maari pa rin mabasa ng pc ko yung phone ko for few seconds pag pinagsabay kong i-hold lahat ng buttons ng phone (volume up/down and power button).

yes po. ang kaso lang ay hindi na nababasa ng pc ko yung usb na nakakonek sa phone dahil siguro sira yung image na meron sa phone so hindi ko rin maaccess yung phone via fastboot. Pero maari pa rin mabasa ng pc ko yung phone ko for few seconds pag pinagsabay kong i-hold lahat ng buttons ng phone (volume up/down and power button).
May dm ako sayo paki check

Kung hindi pa naayos cellphone mo message mo ko. Ganyan din nangyari sa realme c2 ko. May mga files ako sa google drive.

Okay na sana yung flashing mo TS. Di mo lang nai-flash ang "vbmeta" partition (fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta [pangalan_ng_vbmeta_mo].img). Eto ang pinaka importanteng step.

No choice but to go BROM mode. Sundan mo lang yung xda link na binigay mo. Pero may konting difference sa instructions.

Quote from that forum thread:

Procedure

1) Run mtk_bypass_rev4.exe

2) select Target SOC MT6765

3) Hit BYPASS
--------

Here, your phone should be completely powered off. Kung di mo mapatay, i-drain mo na lang ang battery.
---------
4) Hold volume UP , Volume Down & power Button then connect usb
---------
The results should be the same as shown on the MTKBypass screenshot, and the phone screen should not turn on. Kung hindi, try mo yung method ko (mine is Realme 6, MT6785 Helio G90T), from powered off => Press simultaneously VolUp and VolDown, then connect the port.

Follow the rest of that forum's procedure.

Hope this helps.

pa
Okay na sana yung flashing mo TS. Di mo lang nai-flash ang "vbmeta" partition (fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta [pangalan_ng_vbmeta_mo].img). Eto ang pinaka importanteng step.

No choice but to go BROM mode. Sundan mo lang yung xda link na binigay mo. Pero may konting difference sa instructions.

Quote from that forum thread:

Procedure

1) Run mtk_bypass_rev4.exe

2) select Target SOC MT6765

3) Hit BYPASS
--------

Here, your phone should be completely powered off. Kung di mo mapatay, i-drain mo na lang ang battery.
---------
4) Hold volume UP , Volume Down & power Button then connect usb
---------
The results should be the same as shown on the MTKBypass screenshot, and the phone screen should not turn on. Kung hindi, try mo yung method ko (mine is Realme 6, MT6785 Helio G90T), from powered off => Press simultaneously VolUp and VolDown, then connect the port.

Follow the rest of that forum's procedure.

Hope this helps.
ano pag di ma detect ng pc cp ko?

pa

ano pag di ma detect ng pc cp ko?
Open mo device manager. Hold volume down, up at power button tapos connect makikita mo comport tapos mawawala agad. Pindutin mo agad volume down, pag nakita mo adb device sa device manager. Flash mo boot.img ng rom mo. Type fastboot flash boot <name>.img. Kung hindi lumabas adb device sa device manager, search mo realme c2 hardbrick fix xda. Sundin mo lang yung nasa xda.

Paano mo na unlock bootloader mo lods? Tips din pano mag unlock kahit walang pc or root vivo y11 and realme c21y gamit ko. Thanks

Back