What's new

Referral Boost your YôùTùbé Channel/Videos + Subscriber + Watch Hours Legit po Guys.

Silencer1069

Eternal Poster
Reaction
BLAST YOUR VIDEOS TO THE TOP OF YøùTùbé - FOR FREE

Real users perform YøùTùbé searches with your desired keywords thus boosting your Click Thru Rate (CTR).
These users will watch your entire videoThese users will subscribe, like and/or leave comments that you provide
RESULT - WATCH YOUR VIDEO RISE UP THE RANKS IN YøùTùbé!

I have Already Tested this website and guess what, It really work po.
Kaya excited po ako i share sa inyu itong bagong natotonnan ko para nmn makatulong sa mga nag hihirap abutin ang mga requirements ni YøùTùbé bago ma monetize ang iyong channel.
Sa website na maari mo i boost ang iyung channel or videos thus earning watch hours and subscriber at minsan like and comments.

Gumagana po sa mga Dekstop and Android po just follow the instructions below para hindi po kayo mahirapan.

click the link and sign up: For Free 1,000 Points Which I will explain later para saan
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For Dekstop Users.
Steps:
Please Sign up here: -----> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Using gmail is adviced
1) Best use Google Chrome ---> login your account--->>>Hoover your mouse and click Download Extension
2) Extract the file using winar
3) Open New Tap and go to chrome://extensions/ copy paste nyo lang po
4) Enable Developer options---> Choose Load Unpacked and find and click the extracted folder, wag na po pumasok sa folder just click SELECT FOLDER
5) May lalabas na bagong Icon sa extions section located in the upper right corner ng Chrome browser, Click It..!! Be sure na naka login kayo sa engagedhits

For Mobile Users "Android phones only":
Steps:
Please Sign up here: -----> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Using gmail is adviced
1) Download KIWI Browser
2) open kiwi browser
Copy paste this to kiwi browser and Sign in your created account here ----> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Click the 3 dots located in the upper portion of your browser check DESKTOP SITE
3) Click the 3 Lines located in the upper portion of your KIWI browser-->>> go to Download Extension " Download NOW|
3) Click the 3 Dots located in the upper portion of your KIWI browser GO TO EXTENSIONS--->>> Enable DEVELOPER MODE --->>> Load--->> locate the downloaded file there no need to extract
4) Click again the 3 dots and Find Engaged Hits at the bottom next to exit and then click it.
5) Again change to DESKTOP SITE (Click the 3 dots and check DESKTOP SITE)

Note: The process of viewing YøùTùbé videos, likes, suscribe are 95% automated. Sa unang video kailangan nyo po munang i play ang video tapos the rest are automated na po at si enaged na ang bahala.

After you follow this steps you are now eligible to earn points by viewing YøùTùbé videos kung saan ito rin ang gagamitin mo to boost your YøùTùbé video, to earn views, subcribers, minsan like at comments.
Every 1 minute of video you watched is equivalent to 150 points additional
Every 1 of your video Boosted is 300 points deduction

Your time watch or boosted is being rounded to the nearest whole number
Example:
1:29 video = 1min
1:30 video = 2min
2:29 video = 2min
2:30 video= 3min
so on..... videos below 1 minute is also considered a full minute

How to create campaigns:
Please choose videos that are 1:29 minute long to maximize your watch hours
Go to campaigns>> My Campaign---> Create new Campaign--->> Paste the video you like to boost(for mobile users just remove the "m" of your link ex: " You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. S/b You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

---->>Choose how many views you want
---->> choose minuted : from 1 minute / 28 sec to 1 minute / 29 secs Tthe reason for this ay para 300 lang yung ma deduct sa credits or points nyo.
---->> Percentage of like 4%
---->> Percentage of comment 0.4%
---->> Direct link "kung hindi naka lagas sa top 30 search ang video mo" YøùTùbé search kung nasa top 30 ang video mo or bitly kung meron
---->> value = 2

and click Save.

If you run PREMIERED VIDEO kasi meron talagang mga pasaway. Just click the Enagagedhits logo >>>> turn to manual>>> refresh and click skip kayo na po bahala sa reason tapos balik kayo automate.

I think ito lang po ang ma ishare ko maraming salamt guys and I hope na makakatulong s inyu.

Attachments

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
vertue2875

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors